Collaboration of Blackbird

willem

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:44 am

skaladar wrote:
Hi folks,

I’ve been watching this thread since the beginning (great idea Tony) but haven’t commented until now because at the time I didn’t know Blackbird *hangs head in shame*. :-)
Well I do now but I’m still not quite playing it as cleanly as I’d like to up to speed nor am I sure of the arrangement that will be used.
I do have the audio tracks of Willem’s uploads (thank you Willem and Song Surgeon).

Since it looks like the 88bmn track is what’s going to be used as a tempo reference it would sure be helpful to have a copies of the Gpro file and the pdf as well.
Willem, do you think you could make those files available for download at a file sharing site so you don’t have to individually send everyone involved (or interested) copies?
If that’s a problem for you I could do it if that’s what’s agreed upon. Of course if you prefer to send them upon requested I understand, in which case please consider this a request :-)

♫ Ken ♫
Ken, pm me your email and you get the Gpro file,,pdf tab and a better mp3 with less of the vocals(melody).

willem

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Blackbird 88bpm,,less vocal,,clear pickin,,, i think this is the best one to pick along with..

I must say that i think when you practice till and a bit after the measers with the pause in it and the slide back to the open position they can do a lot with your video..

cheers....

tombo1230

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:20 pm

willem wrote:
[b
Ken, pm me your email and you get the Gpro file,,pdf tab and a better mp3 with less of the vocals(melody).[/quote]

Hi Willem,
could you also put them in the drop zone? Easy enough to pick it up from there. Good work and thanks.

Tom N.

willem

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:29 pm

tombo1230 wrote:
willem wrote:
[b
Ken, pm me your email and you get the Gpro file,,pdf tab and a better mp3 with less of the vocals(melody).
Hi Willem,
could you also put them in the drop zone? Easy enough to pick it up from there. Good work and thanks.

Tom N.[/quote]

I thought of that and try that if it all works,, a mp3,a pfd,, and the last vid i made with less vocal or melody..

willem

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:49 pm

OKE,EVERYTHING YOU NEED(IF YOU WANT) IS IN THE DROP ZONE GIVEN BY TONY ON YOUR PM AND WERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT...ITS A MP3,,PDF,,GPRO6,,GPRO5,,AND THE VIDEO WITH LESS VOCAL BUT IS THE SAME HAS THE MP3,,,

Willem

tombo1230

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:00 pm

willem wrote:
OKE,EVERYTHING YOU NEED(IF YOU WANT) IS IN THE DROP ZONE GIVEN BY TONY ON YOUR PM AND WERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT...ITS A MP3,,PDF,,GPRO6,,GPRO5,,AND THE VIDEO WITH LESS VOCAL BUT IS THE SAME HAS THE MP3,,,

Willem
Good stuff Willem, thanks.

Tom N.

willem

Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:01 pm

tombo1230 wrote:
willem wrote:

Willem
Good stuff Willem, thanks.

Tom N.

Hello,,measer 15 has a mistake,,it is not on beat two 7/9 but it is 7/8.. not that i played 7/9, but in te tab is 7/9 wrong it is 7/8

skaladar

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:19 pm

I got the files you sent me earlier Willem. Thanks ye kindly for that. I noticed an error when I let it play thru in a few spots. I probably wouldn’t have mentioned it here but now that you brought it up I wonder if I have the same Gpro files you are referring to.

I see measures 13, 15, 27 and 29 as being played on 8/9 when it should be 7/8. Not 7/9 when it should be 7/8 as you point out. This happens in both of the Gpro files you sent to me. Could I have different files altogether?

♫ Ken ♫

willem

Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:52 am

skaladar wrote:
I got the files you sent me earlier Willem. Thanks ye kindly for that. I noticed an error when I let it play thru in a few spots. I probably wouldn’t have mentioned it here but now that you brought it up I wonder if I have the same Gpro files you are referring to.

I see measures 13, 15, 27 and 29 as being played on 8/9 when it should be 7/8. Not 7/9 when it should be 7/8 as you point out. This happens in both of the Gpro files you sent to me. Could I have different files altogether?

♫ Ken ♫
hI Ken and all,,sorry a baut some mistakes in the tabs,,i just downloaded not wrote it myself but you can easely change them by yourself (i did) in gpro just put the cursor on the wrong note and push the delete button and the put in the right number fret,,..for those the as'nt Gpro you can change it with a pen..when i have really time and change the sheet i let you know

Willem

tombo1230

Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:59 am

willem wrote:
skaladar wrote:

♫ Ken ♫
hI Ken and all,,sorry a baut some mistakes in the tabs,,i just downloaded not wrote it myself but you can easely change them by yourself (i did) in gpro just put the cursor on the wrong note and push the delete button and the put in the right number fret,,..for those the as'nt Gpro you can change it with a pen..when i have really time and change the sheet i let you know

Willem
Hi guys, probably a good lesson to be learned here, the tabs on the net are often wrong!

Here's a suggestion so that we are all doing the same thing. I suggest we download Neils version of the song, it's the version I can play in my sleep and which I suspect everyone knows best on this site. Maybe Willem could post this again and output a wave from the GPro file and PDF again for people who don't have GPro. This will save any problems or messing about and the tempo is good on Neils version and it is 100% correct as usual. If people hate this idea and prefer the version posted then chip in, as it's important we all do the same thing here in terms of the edit.

Hi Willem sorry to impose on you, I would do it myself but I won't be in tonight until about 21.30 or later. If you don't have time I will do it later tonight, if everyone is ok with that idea. :)

Thanks,

Tom.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic