Busking Fleetwood Mac

BobR

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Hi Al,

So, I am on vacation and just check in a few times and saw this. WOW that was EXCELLENT :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: Everything about it. You've come a long way since that first post my friend.

Thanks for posting.

Bob

AcousticAl

Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:50 am

Tony- thanks for checking it out. I do feel I've only scratched the surface of playing guitar. So much to learn.

Bob- that's dedication! Go enjoy your vacay!!

jayswett

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:33 pm

Just perfect. Very, very nice. The only video of yours that I enjoyed more than that was The Fence.

AcousticAl

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:44 am

Jay- thank you for putting this back on my radar by uploading your great version. AND, I still have to add the nice bridge that you did in yours.

if anyone hasn't seen Jay's version, it's definitely worth checking out. Neil also did a review of it.

dsmarion

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:44 pm

Al,
You have me completely obsessed with this song now.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Scott

AcousticAl

Thu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 pm

dsmarion wrote:
Al,
You have me completely obsessed with this song now.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Scott

Hey Scott,

I feel the same way about the 'landslide' chord solo right now. Hating that it's not coming easier.
I'm getting there slowly though.
How are you doing with 'never goin back'?

dsmarion

Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:29 pm

How am I coming? Slow! Very slow! I am taking it slow on purpose though - well, that's the only way I can do the triplets at all anyway. What a gangle-fudge of fingers! I have it memorized up to the chorus, just can't play it yet. I know basically how the chorus goes too but I am just concentrating on trying to get up to *any* speed with the intro/verses part first before tackling the rest. Very slow work so far! But I am obsessed with it, listening to it constantly. Great song!

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic