Busking Fleetwood Mac

AcousticAl

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:10 pm

Scott- thanks a lot.  I've been working on this for close to two years now. Although I've only recently been able to add the vocals.  Very tough fingerpicking to keep straight and sing at the same time. 

Buddy- thanks for noticing that I seem more relaxed. I feel more relaxed when I play now, so I guess that comes across.   

Pierre- "Deceptively effortless" is how I want my playing to seem all the time, so thank you!

Nesh- you don't know the song??  I think its off of  "Rumors".  If you don't know the album- download it NOW!   You'll love every song on it.  (and I'm glad you liked my upload)

Dean-  wow. You sure about that??  There are some GREAT uploads in the busking section.  Thank you though. 

Dennis- thank you. And you were close- bur the ticking is actually tapping.  I was tapping my guitar on the 3rd track of the recording. 2nd track was harmony and 1st track was guitar & melody.

Daryl- I'm blushing, but thanks.  Re. open mic night... Never say never I guess.

G- thanks. I've been enjoying your uploads recently as well.

Dave- thanks for checking it out and for your comment.

Craig

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Al,
I've watched you become very, very good right before my eyes...it's awesome! Congratulations, your hard work is really paying off. I'm very happy for you. As Dennis said, your voice is perfect for this tune.
Your posts continue to inspire me.
Thanks,
Craig

Lavallee

Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:23 pm

I think this is brilliant Al, you have capture the essence of the song with your playing and singing. I appreciate your attention to detail like this voice control you have at 44 sec. I doubt this cannot any better, just sounds perfect.

Marc

dekotaj

Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:26 am

BRAVO!!!AL

Would love to go with Dennis on this(But Hes Wrong)LOL.Not damn near perfect- But PERFECT!!!

Sure nice to have you back posting,always have enjoyed seeing you perform.

Kevin

willem

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:17 am

Wonderful..

Catman

Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:28 am

WOW!

-David

RicksPick

Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:40 am

Al
WOW man that was sweet as a nut
Mr Smooth

RicksPick

abiliog

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:46 am

Al,
I second all everyone else has said: relaxed, effortless, natural, smooth and sweet. It sounds like perfection :)
Congratulations,
Abilio

neverfoundthetime

Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:52 am

Al that was absolutely spot on! The playing is PERFECT and indistinguishable from the original in every way. Vocals are excellent and the mix is first class.
A spectacular job all round! That is the best piece of picking I have heard on TG and there have been some great pickings!

suziko

Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 am

I agree with everyone. A perfect job! Loved the vocals, loved the guitar, loved the harmonies. One question- why not post this to the Student Review channel? It's a Target song, after all.

Suzi

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic