Collaboration of Time after Time - Cyndi Lauper

millponddave

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Vanessa and Corina,

You guys look like you are having so much fun with this. Your voices harmonize so well. Just stunning. (as always).

Dave

jimcjimc

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:43 pm

That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing that collaboration of a great Cyndi Lauper song!

dekotaj

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:54 am

Miss Corina and Miss Vanessa

BRAVO!!!!!!!Great music and great friends(PRICELESS)

Thank you
Kevin

dennisg

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:32 am

Nessie, I love how you gave this song a bossa nova vibe with your playing. And the vocals -- just perfect. I run out of words to describe how much I appreciate your talent, and I'm starting to feel like I'm coming across as a fanboy. But I love everything you do.

There's nothing better than getting together with friends and making music, and you two look like you're having a great time. Please send along my admiration to Corina for her beautiful voice.

Lavallee

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:17 am

Michele: And Shel, again soooooo very great to read that you enjoyed it :cheer: ! I'm always thrilled when being able to make your morning! Smiling Heart-String Assailants?? :laugh: :blush: Connection....well yeah, that's true, 27 years is a long time, if you get through those years despite of whatever is happening, then you sure got one hell of a friendship. It's really nice to hear that it is obvious, even on video. Thank you so much sweetie, still smiling over here!! :kiss:

Dermot: Oh gosh D. what a gréat picture :lol: , I will definitely send it to Corina, such a great one, thank you again my friend!

Reiver: Reading you loud and clear Stuart, am so happy that you liked it all, thank you very much, appreciate it a lot!

Chris: Thanks a lot Chris! A great song indeed, great singer as well, gosh if you watch her live, just áwesome!

Pierre: Haha, gosh Pierre, you're as sweet as the picture :P , thank you so much!!

Bob: Haha, just love it that it made you :woohoo: :woohoo:!! Thank you very much Bob! :woohoo: :woohoo: myself!

Kenny: Hi Kenny, thank you very much for checking it out, very pleased that you enjoyed listening to it, thanks again!

Scott: Smiling! Thanks Scott, just so great that you loved it! And indeed, a great way to spend the day, especially a grey and rainy day, am also glad that you liked the arrangement, so thanks again Scott!

Al: Aaaaah Al, thank you thank you thank you very much! Smiling big time again!! :cheer: :cheer:

Dave: Very very true, we did have much fun, if you'd watch other takes, it's just hilarious, haha :laugh: :laugh: ! But am so glad that you've enjoyed it, thank you very much Dave!

Jim: Thanks for watching Jim, great to hear that you liked it, thanks a lot! :)

Kevin: Yep, friends and music, that's quite special and just so great to share with my TG-friends-online as well! ;) Thank you very much for the BRAVO Kevin, love it!

Dennis: Aaah Bossa Nova-feel, thát's what I meant (thanks ;) ), very happy that you liked that! Well once again, I'm really more than thrilled to read your comment and how much you've enjoyed it, I just really love it that you loved it. I don't know why, but it always makes me feel like a little kid instantly.. :blush: ....just heartwarming..
And yeah, you're so right, spending time with friends and making music, it's just really great! Gosh I so wish to be able to do that with you, well who knows, someday......thanks again Dennis, I'll sure pass on your admiration to Corina, she'll be thrilled to hear it!

Thanks again all, you've made my yesterday and today again, smiling, smiling, smiling, just so very great! I will of course pass on all your sweet and kind comments to Corina!

cheers

Ness

rapsidy

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:41 am

ha ha loved it LOVED IT funny enough the start of high school was probably 27 years ago for me as well but unfortunately dont have any friends that i am that close to now. So that is something special you both have and i loved the little sneak peak into your life you shared it added to your great version. The way you play and enjoy music ness is what i love most about what you do... as most muscians who are good come with the ego!!! You just seem to love playing and if you can do it with someone else even better.. it is what i aspire to do one day .. if i need a pick me up.. which i dont lol but if i did i would just watch one of your videos :)

Brad

tovo

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:49 pm

Brad, you just made me smile, and smile and smile and more smiling and really smiling big time over here!! :P

And yeah, I think we're the same age, so 27 years ago must have been the beginning your highschool-years as well! ;)

And what can I say?! Your comment is just.... :blush: :blush: ......and you're right, it's very true, I just absolutely lóve to play and enjoy music and to share it with others. For you to appreciate that the most and the way I do that is really special to me.....and yes, it's also very special to share it with a friend with whom I've been close with for so long..

Buttuh...if you need what? Not that you need it, lol! B)

Thank you so much Brad, I just loved reading your comment :blush: :cheer: ! Again, I've missed you around here, I really hope to see you sometime again!

Ness

jayswett

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:09 am

I am tyring to learn this. Nicely done (as usual). Any chance you and your friend woudl consider tackling Autumn Leaves to make ti a trilogy of sorts?

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:04 pm

I agree, the Time after Time-version of Eva is just so beautiful, I've been playing it as well since the lesson came out. And indeed, also Autumn Leaves wich is a heartwrenching song.....

However, I'm flattered by your request (actually it should be in Chris' thread ;) ) and since I absolutely love this song, Autumn Leaves, I'd be honored to give it a shot. I'll ask my friend if she'd care for another huge challenge, I mean, again, this is Eva we're talking about.....she just sings it so heartbreakingly beautiful...

So yeah, there is definitely a chance! :P

Ness

jayswett wrote:
I am tyring to learn this. Nicely done (as usual). Any chance you and your friend woudl consider tackling Autumn Leaves to make ti a trilogy of sorts?

AcousticAl

Tue Oct 11, 2011 5:00 am

Well Jay, she has accepted the challenge, not sure when, but we will try to tackle that one! :)

jayswett wrote:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic