Collaboration of Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy

TGNeil

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 am

Kevin: You understand of course that I'll pass on your exact words in your comment to Corina??! ;) She'll love it! But Kevin, I can't believe it, you didn't know Eva's version?? :ohmy: :P (I of course agree that Trijntje is just fantastic, she really is.) Well comforting thought, Corina didn't know about Eva ór the song (yeah Sting, but not really) either. But really I understand you were expecting another version, haha, am still pleased that you liked this one as well of course, you're a sweetheart Kevin, thank you very much!

RicksPicks: Wów again.....hand and glove....that's such a sweet and great compliment....thank you very much Rick, just great to read! :)

Dennis: Oh gosh, smiling and smiling big time again! You're right Dennis, a good friendship is really a treasure...and when a song comes out of that and to be able to share it with all of you here, well I find that quite special to say the least....I'll definitely pass on your sweet words....thank you so very much Dennis, it means a lot to me...

Jay: Wow Jay, for a man with few words (at least you seem like that to me), you really know how to put your point across....I hear you, and am a bit out of words....but thank you, really..

Mark: Hey Mark, you slipped in between I saw, how great of you to stop by, appreciate it and very glad to hear that you've enjoyed it, thank you very much!

Thanks guys, again, I'll pass on your more than great comments to Corina!

Ness

suziko

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:57 pm

Ness- that video was hilarious!! I loved it! Was this the wedding where you did Kids in America??

Suzi

thereshopeyet

Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:20 pm

Thanks

tombo1230

Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Very funny! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

dekotaj

Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:15 pm

DO we what to hear more????(That's is funny). :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I know I do.

songman52

Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:14 pm

Great stuff, Vanessa! Very well done.

Jerry

thereshopeyet

Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:38 am

Hey guys and gal!

Glad you had a laugh with this little teaser, I do too whenever I watch it! :laugh: :laugh: It was just a hilarious moment and just great to have it on camera, adds to all the fun memories of a good friendship! :cheer:

Songman52: Thanks you very much Jerry, so nice to hear that you enjoyed it! When will we see another collab of you and Bear?? :)

Cheers

Ness

rapsidy

Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:26 am

SPEECHLESS :blink: :blink: :blink: :woohoo: B) corina even looks like Eva wow what a fab job from you both thanks so much :) your right ness how could she not know?? she did a great job of it though and your playing was super special as normal

Brad

TGMike

Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey Brad, I've missed you around here! :)

Thank you so much for checking this out, and gosh your comment is just so very sweet and great to read, brightened up this anóther grey and rainy day for me! :( :S :) ;) :P

I'll surely pass it on to Corina, thanks again Brad! :cheer:

Ness

jayswett

Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:24 am

Thanks for this video. It helped clear up some things that I could not quite get from Neil's lesson. Namely how to play the bridge as well as how to end the song. Now if you could just submit a video of Eva's version of Songbird, I'll be all set....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic