Collaboration of Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy

Max

Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:20 pm

Aah, that's reallly really great to hear, thanks Jay!

Songbird, I'll remember that one, who knows! :)

jayswett wrote:
Thanks for this video. It helped clear up some things that I could not quite get from Neil's lesson. Namely how to play the bridge as well as how to end the song. Now if you could just submit a video of Eva's version of Songbird, I'll be all set....

haoli25

Mon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm

As usual, I am very late to the party, but I wouldn't have missed this one for the world.

Beautiful does not even begin to describe this performance. BRAVO, dear ladies, BRAVO! I hope this is the first of any collaborations from Corina and Nessa. Thank you so much for posting this video. Now, I'm headed back to watch it again, and again........

Bill Image

jimlard

Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:50 am

I too am a bit behind the times. I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed watching your superb performance. Thank you for sharing.

Kind regards
Jim

willem

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:36 am

Haoli25: Hi Bill! I've missed you around here! I hope things are well for you. And how sweet of you to stop by, your comment is just too sweet as well, thank you so much Bill, so great to see those clapping hands again! :cheer:

Jim: Hi Jim, appreciate it very much for checking out this video! And so great to read that you've enjoyed it, made me smile instantly this morning, thank you very much! :)

Thanks again guys!

Ness

jayswett

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:44 pm

I am working on this song (yes, again). This collaboration is very helpful. Thanks again for making it.

haoli25

Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:06 pm

Well I'm really glad that it is still helpful, you're so very welcome! And it would of cóurse be great to hear your rendition of it! :) :)

Ness

jayswett wrote:
I am working on this song (yes, again). This collaboration is very helpful. Thanks again for making it.

tacticaltal

Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Yep, more wonderful distractions for me; now my practice will have to wait a couple more days while I play and replay this. Vanessa, you WOW us, and I'm sorry I'm not acquainted with Corina, what a beautiful voice.

Terry

sandysue

Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:55 am

Aaaaah sweet sweet Terry, you continue to make me smile big here and there, THANK YOU sweet guy!!!!! :cheer: :kiss:

tacticaltal wrote:
Yep, more wonderful distractions for me; now my practice will have to wait a couple more days while I play and replay this. Vanessa, you WOW us, and I'm sorry I'm not acquainted with Corina, what a beautiful voice.

Terry

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic