Collaboration of Fields of Gold - Eva Cassidy

jayswett

Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:24 pm

Wow. Loved it.

millponddave

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Vanessa and Corina,

That was absolutely beautiful. Wonderful job as always.

Dave

AcousticAl

Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:12 pm

You two are an amazing duo. You mentioned in the other thread/upload that you had played together before a long time ago. Was it professionally- or paid gigs? I wouldn't doubt it, as I'd pay money to see you two perform.

dekotaj

Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:41 am

BRAVO!!!Corina

That was just nothing short of fantastic!!!!Such a beautiful voice on such a beautiful lady.Life must be good.

Thank you and hope we can hear more form you.

Ness-You no I'm a major fan,But.I was watching your other video.And was reading the feed back and they were saying you were doing this song also.So I stop watching that one to come watch this one.THINKING your were going to do this version.

I sure this is going to get me in trouble on the site.I never heard Eva do this song.I can't believe this song can be done any better than Trijntje dose it.But one hell of a performance Ness. BRAVO Ness BRAVO!!!!

RicksPick

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:22 am

Wow Vannessa

Not supprised you want to record something
You fit so well together
Hand and glove
Many thanks for striring my soul

RicksPick

dennisg

Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:42 am

Yay, friendship! You never know what beautiful things can come from it. Like this great song.

Corina, you have an absolutely lovely voice. You're lucky to have a friend like Vanessa who can help bring out the best in you. But then, that's what good friends are for.

jayswett

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 am

AcousticAl wrote:
You two are an amazing duo. You mentioned in the other thread/upload that you had played together before a long time ago. Was it professionally- or paid gigs? I wouldn't doubt it, as I'd pay money to see you two perform.
I, too, would pay money to see the two of you perform. Feel free to quit your day jobs.

suziko

Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:12 am

Dermot: Haha, another great picture Dermot, I'm reading you, thank you so very much! ;)

Tom: Indeed, súch a beautiful song, a challenge to cover, that's for sure, so for that very very glad that you liked it, thanks a lot Tom! :) The Bm, well it just needs attention, that's all, haha! :P Especially with sweaty hands (the camera is to blame for that :angry: )! :S :blink: ....then again, the whole song needs attention, the song is just too intense and too beautiful, i just couldn't afford to slip, at least I just didn't want to, not even once. Well I guess it was alright enough! ;)

Coomba: Thanks Scott, appreciate it very much!!!! :)

Reiver: Gosh Stuart, am very flattered, so really great to read, thank you very much!!

Chris: Thanks Chris!!! :)

Pierre:.... :blush:.....

Bob: And what can I say...just really happy that you loved it! Thank you very much Bob!

McFingers: And again!: smiling smiling smiling, such a kind comment and great to hear that it brightened your day :cheer:, thank you so much Steve!

Kenny: Oh gosh Kenny... :blush: ....yes, I find it a very beautiful and emotional song as well...one that sends shivers down my spine...so covering it...hmmm....well as already mentioned, really a challenge, so for that so very glad that you liked it, thanks Kenny!

Dsmarion: Thank you very much Scott, so pleased that you've enjoyed it, thanks again!

to be continued! ;)

I'll sure pass on all your great and sweet comments, thanks all!

cheers

Ness

MarkM

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:22 am

Vanessa & Corina what a wonderful performance. I agree, it doesn't get much better than that.

MarkM

Lavallee

Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:23 am

Jay: THANKS!!! :)

Dave: Thank you so much Dave, you're so sweet, thanks for your kind comment!

Al: Wów Al :blush: .....I'm really flattered...! Buttuh....as for playing music together, nope just for fun :) , the two of us or sometimes more people singing along....as for performances, I actually believe that we did just one, wich was at her wedding. Well performing something wasn't planned as you can obviously see in this little video (it's a teaser, I don't think that I've seen the whole video), we've gotten to the last verse of the song (Sounds of Silence) and then........haha, well that's the history of our performances:

:ohmy: :laugh: :P

to be continued!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic