Busking???? Testing?????

millponddave

Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:32 pm

I'd completely forgotten about those guys. (Nice job by the way.)

Dave

Craig

Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Nice job MJ! Very smooth! Thanks for the flashback!
Craig

P.S. did anyone mention to you that you are playing your guitar backwards! :laugh:

daryl

Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Very well done Jason, that was nicely played!

But you could've fooled me, absolutely nó idea who or what! :unsure:

I also very much liked to see you posting a video, I actually think that I've never seen one before, so again, that was just great to me! ;)

Anyway, really looking forward to the solo added! :)

Thanks MJ!

Ness

lueders

Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:20 pm

Jason, that's some nice playing there, Southpaw! REAL good to see an upload from you!!! I dunno the song but I like that chord progression...ya can't go wrong with C maj 7 or an F maj 7, INMHO they are just cool sounding chords.

I really thought you played this pretty darn well, man. I hope there is more to come!!

Cori

neverfoundthetime

Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:16 am

Hey MJ, good to see you with with guitar in hand again!
I would not have known that tune nor the group... I guess they didn't travel across the ocean way back when.
Nice idea, nice strumming.

Music Junkie

Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:53 am

Dave: Thanks! They were never really big, but had four or five songs that I really enjoyed as a kid.

Craig: Thanks, and yes, it was during a flashback moment... :laugh:
As far as playing backwards..... I get told that all the time..... and now I hear from Neil that I should never had played lefty.... ;)

Al: Thank you and yes, it was time to work on overcoming the shyness problem. I am hoping to get more up soon.

Mark: Old soft rock......Good memories..... Can't really claim it to be technically challenging, but fun as hell to play.

Willem: Thank you for the encouragement and I am also glad you liked the other clips on the channel. I have seen a lot of beautiful trails along my trips up to the
mountains.... :)

Ness: Before this, I only had two other clips up. Both for a competition from way back here at TG. I am hoping to get more up soon, now that the kids are back in school. We actually have some quiet time in our little house after bedtime now... ;) As always, you are so kind and encouraging. My favorite thing about this site and people like yourself.

Cori: I am with you! Fmaj7 and Cmaj7 are very cool sounding chords. I am hoping to do more as well.... B)

Chris: Thanks! I imagine they were mainly a US band back in the day and that even here they were not all that popular. probably 4-5 songs that got much airplay. Fun strumming style stuff.

MJ

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic