Collaboration of Song From Half Mountain

abiliog

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:38 am

Wonderful collaboration,
Just beautiful,
Abílio

AcousticAl

Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:46 am

Just logged in after being away from TG for a while. Actually haven't played guitar in quite some time either. Daily garbage in life that we all have to deal with at one time or another.

Anyway, I'm so glad that this was the first upload I watched. I loved everything about it. No one outshone anyone else. Just perfect.

Thank you for uploading.

I'm off to play now-- :)

Music Junkie

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:00 am

What a great collaboration you guys. Very solid on both guitar parts. The background keyboard and vocals were very good as well. It was neat to hear Ale singing too. She did a great job. Nice addition Chris. I had not heard that particular song in quite some time, so it was a very welcomed blast from the past. Thank you guys for puting this together and sharing it with us.

MJ

MarkM

Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:59 am

Wonderful job everyone. Quite the All-Star team on this one. Ale's background vocals were superb and really added a great touch to this song.

MarkM

snipe

Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:51 am

Wow.. That was EXCELLENT!!!!
Mike

RicksPick

Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:18 am

Congratz Guys n Gal

Sweet sounds

RicksPick

neverfoundthetime

Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:08 pm

So glad y’all liked it! We were all pretty happy with how the sound track turned out.

This was Kevin’s baby and inspiration and I’m so happy to have been able to contribute. Unfortunately, as I learned today when Kev PMed me, I used the wrong video of Kev playing. This was his demo video (which worked for me perfectly… plenty of room for the rest of us) for me and he starts in a measure ahead but in my focus on mixing everything, I didn’t notice! I just made sure everything else is synced to the sound track. And we are lined up with Kev’s strumming… just a measure too late! Poor Kev must have had a cow when he saw this. My mistake! So sorry Kev and we will fix it and get it posted! Please everyone, just tell Kev you didn’t notice and he’ll (maybe) forgive me!

Most of you will have noticed that I did indeed keep my faith with Alessandra by not videoing her… I just used a still of her I took last time I sneaked up on her practising. ;-) And I will get her to read the generous comments so that she’s encouraged to sing for us again.

So, many thanks for tuning in everyone and I think I can speak for all of us when I say we were really chuffed by the great comments!

suziko

Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:40 am

Guys and gals,

I've been away from TG for a few days (a visit from the parents), and am finally starting to catch up on things. This was AMAZING. Every aspect of it was just chillingly beautiful. I really think I got goose-bumps when Ale's backing vocals came in!! I loved the two different guitars, loved both Chris's and Ale's vocals and loved the piano solo. This wasn't a song I'd ever heard before, but I plan to go check it out.

One of my favorite collabs ever!

Suzi

dekotaj

Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:00 am

Come on Chris,Nothing to forgive.And I sure do think You,Miss Ale,Jay and Ness.I'm glad it turned out so well.Great song By a Great Guitarist.

THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!
For taking time to watch.

And for sure Chris-Thank you for all the hard work.on this song.As they say(with a little help from are FRIENDS)In these case a lot of help!!!Thank again.
Kevin

lueders

Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:12 pm

HOLY MOLE-EY!!! That was phenomenal!!! All-Around, AMAZING!!! :woohoo: :( AMAZING EVERYBODY!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic