Collaboration of Song From Half Mountain

daryl

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:54 pm

Well done. Loved the backing vocals and piano. They completed the song.

Might Ale and Chris bless us with a future duet?

BobR

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 pm

Kevin, Chris, Jay Vanessa and Alessandra,

Fabulous job all around. Isn't this TG a great place to be ?

Thanks for sharing

Bob

cosmicmechanic

Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:39 pm

It's been a long and hectic day. This video fixed all that ... no stress now ...
Row, row, row your boat ... life is but a dream.

Epic !

Pierre

Lavallee

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:50 pm

Beautiful voices and instrumental harmonies it is really nice to watch and hear. You are all very good playing different parts and I am sure doing justice to the song. Very enjoyable singing Alessandra and Chris.

A real treat

Marc

wrench

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:55 pm

That was a beautiful piece! Congratulations and thanks to all of you.

buddy

Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:57 pm

Going, going and gone and its a home run out of the park. This is truly lovely and so good to see so many TG friends hooking up for such a wonderful performance. Chris, please pass on major kudos to your daughter as well for her backing vocals on this. She must get her wonderful voice from you.

Bud

sbutler

Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:20 pm

Oh my!! WOW, that song was a PERFECT fit for all that were part of that. I would imagine ya'll could just about any song with the same great results, but this one, this time, was a line drive over the fence and WAY out of the park.

Thank you all for this effort. WOW that was good. Not enough o's in Smoooooooth to describe it.

Scott

Hydroman52

Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:11 am

Very nice, everyone!

Hydroman52

willem

Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:45 am

willem wrote:
Just wonderful..

Hi .. it was very late in the evening when i listen to your collab and 'cos i was'nt familair with the song i listen this morning to the original and must say what a fantastic job you did with it and i love really the lower register sound(is it a whole step down??) i saw Kevin on the tube recording his part and later on the adding of the vocals and when i heard and saw the final collab again i was totally suprised ,,i find it really a great job congrats to all of you, the pickin guitar and the keyboard the harmonie vocals all well done and i think it was fun to work with each other,, i must more often listen to Dan Fogelberg or you guys doing more collabs..thanks

haoli25

Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:17 am

TG proves again that distance is no obstacle for great music!!! All of you should be so very proud. Beautiful song, beautifully played, and beautifully sang. A 10 out of 10.

Thanks to you all for the huge smile on my face.

I will now try to find some of Matt W's shoes......this performance has surely knocked my socks off.

Bravo.

Bill Image

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic