Collaboration of Song From Half Mountain

neverfoundthetime

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:31 pm

Collaboration of Dekotaj, jayswett, neverfoundthetime & daughter Alessandra & nesh16041972.
Song From Half Maountain: A beautiful Dan Fogelberg composition covered by
dekotaj & jayswett from USA on guitars
neverfoundthetime and daughter Alessandra from Switzerland on vocals
nesh16041972 from Holland on keyboard

Kev mailed me to see if I'd like to join him on this wonderful song which I'd actually never heard before. This is the great joy of TG... you get invited to sing a song you'd never known about from one of your favourite artists by a great TG friend. Jay joined us on guitar with his trade mark picking and Vanessa kindly had a go at the piano solo and just put the icing on the cake for us with a superb piece. And, joy of joys, my daughter actually agreed to sing backing vocals with her dad! Wow! She did however refuse point blank to be videoed!

I hope you enjoy it as much as we did working on it.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

tovo

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:45 pm

That is just brilliant. Wow. Very, very professional and well produced. I`m somewhat stunned...in a very good way. Bravo guys, I can`t praise your efforts highly enough.

willem

Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:46 pm

Just wonderful..

skaladar

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:00 pm

Magnificent!
It put a huge smile on my face to see another “TG band” doing such a wonderful job.
You all should be proud …
Thanks for sharing.

♫ Ken ♫

jayswett

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:17 pm

Nice collaboration video, Chris. Thanks for letting me help out with the project. Great idea, Kevin.

michelew

Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:29 pm

Kevin, Chris, Alessandra, Jay and Nessa,

That was really beautiful.

I'm sure that an awful lot of work has gone into making this video, but you all make it look so effortless.

And who knew that there are angels in or midst. Chris you're going to be in SO much trouble you naughty, proud dad.

The individual performances from what I can hear all sound great, but put it together and there's magic.

Beautiful job everyone. I really enjoyed it.

Thanks for sharing.

Michele

Edit - Chris - it just occurred to me in the shower (modern equivalent of eureka!) that perhaps it was just a photo of Ale and not a video and you weren't being naughty after all. Although I'm sure you were very tempted to do some sneaky videoing ... And they say it's the thought that counts... Gee the world would be in trouble if that was true. :)

dennisg

Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Wow, that was terrific, guys and gals. One of the best collaborations I've seen, and that's really saying something.

dsmarion

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Nice job all! Sounds good and looks like you had a lot of fun working on this together.

Scott

millponddave

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:47 pm

Really really cool. This is one of the great things about TG, being able to share our love of the guitar and music with folks from all around the world that we may never get to meet but still make music with.

Dave

millponddave

Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:51 pm

Aaaah, there it is, how great to watch the results of it! :cheer:

Am very honored to be a part of this collab, it's quite special because of Alessandra singing on it, and gosh she does so very beautiful as well, you must be such a proud father Chris!

Thanks a lot guys and gal, it was great working together!

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic