Collaboration of Angie

Chasplaya

Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:51 pm

Wow wasn't that just brilliant guys. Marc any jobs going?

willem

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:01 am

Hi,geuss which button i hit on this sunday morning(25--9-2011),,i was so courius what you both would do and it was great one of my all time favo and played by two friends just great..of course Marc asked me to join and meet him too but i could'nt 'cos i had the whole day a event with the choir i'm in..and now i know hearing both songs that maybe i just was holding the cam(don't know if i could join the jam but i certainly had learned a lot),,congrats on you guy's i certainly know it was a great meeting not in only playing and meeting but the sun was shining too and that shows!!!!!

cheers Willem

PS now when i practice Angie i certanly use this vid too...

jayswett

Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:31 am

Loved it. Great job, and thanks for the inspiration.

skaladar

Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:06 am

Wow, that was fantastic guys. Marc, you did a wonderful job, especially considering this is a new addition to your repertoire. It looks and sounds like you’ve been playing this for years. And Ness, your talent never ceases to amaze me. Fantastic keyboard work and the fact that it is, as you say, “very free-form and kinda improvising piano playing” makes it even more special. Needless to say another powerful instrument in your arsenal, your vocals, are top notch as always.

Thanks for sharing your time together with us. It was wonderful!

♫ Ken ♫

willem

Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:04 am

Thank you so very much all!

Craig: :laugh: Yeah, I wish I had Marc's frequent flying mileage as well, would love to play with several TG-ers as well! Am still lucky though for meeting him and Anton and Willem already. Glad you liked it!

Michele: Aaaaah Shel, thank you so very much! And indeed, when spending just a few hours playing and not that long practicing our parts before meeting, it's quite a challenge, and I'm very glad that we managed to record it. I'm of course also very glad that you liked the piano in this one :blush:! :cheer:

Daryl: Thanks!!! :)

Scott: Well that's really great to hear Scott, appreciate it a lot, thanks!!

Cori: Hey my friend, how great to read your enthousiastic comment on this one! And yeah, also very glad you liked the piano, since this is a guitarsite after all. I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much or something like that, or interesting enough, well you know what I mean. And yeah, as you know, I'd lóve to meet you as well and hang out and play music and so on! Thanks Cori!

Suzi: Hey yóu! :) Yeah, knowing that this was your favorite Stones-tunes made me very curious if you would indeed like it and so on. So, as you can imagine, just more than very great to read that you indeed enjoyed it, also again with piano and all, sorry I keep saying it :S , but i do tend to become insecure sometimes. Well, my point, just really happy that you liked it! :cheer:

Dermot: Thank you very much D.!! :)

Dave: Aaah Dave, so very pleased to read that! It was indeed really really nice meeting Marc and to be able to share some playing and socializing, thank you!!

Pierre: You're so sweet Pierre :blush: ...and your last line totally cracked me up, oh my gosh, we indeed made those exact sounds, hahaha! :laugh: But you obviously got the point, right??! ;) :P

Chas: Thanks Chas, thank you very much!! :)

Willem: It was of course a pity that you couldn't make it... :( ....but I'm sure glad you liked the recording. So wich songs had you guessed that we would do??? :P Thanks you very much Willem!

Jay: Thanks Jay, that's really nice to read, appreciate it!

Ken: Oh gosh Ken, and yóu always manage to make me blush and smile really really big! :blush: :cheer: Thank you so very much!!!

Thanks all! I'm sure Marc will enjoy reading all your great and sweet comments when he gets home!

Ness

dennisg

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:07 am

I would have thought your version was excellent even if I knew you'd been practicing for a couple of months. But the fact that it's new to you makes me just admire your talent. Great job on this song.

willem

Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:16 am

nesh16041972 wrote:
[Willem: It was of course a pity that you couldn't make it... :( ....but I'm sure glad you liked the recording. So wich songs had you guessed that we would do??? :P Thanks you very much Willem!

I did'nt made any geusses,,mayby only some bleuss acompaniment from Marc,,so glad he showed something else too...but hope also to hear more from the meeting ,,,

tovo

Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:23 pm

I agree with what some others have said. I would have thought you had been practicing that together for quite a while. The quality of the performance after just a few hours practice really highlights your individual and collective talents. Bravo.

dekotaj

Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:12 pm

OK you two we got to talk here!!!The next time you guys(Gals)put up such a great tune.You must assume the rest of us are going to want to join in!!So I stop the video,grab my shaker,start jamming along.Was really filling it.Got to the end,looked over and you guys say, could be better!!Are you folks crazy we sounded great.LOL

Thanks for the GREAAAAAAAAAAAAT Tune,Just love it!!!!!!!!BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin

Hydroman52

Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:01 pm

Vanessa & Marc,

That was great! Good idea with the piano, too. You two sure made it work. Off to watch your other video.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic