Collaboration of Comfortably Numb

BobR

Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Marc / Vanessa

I thought you both did another fantastic job.

Thanks for sharing these collaborations.

Bob

MarkM

Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:44 pm

Wow this site is fully of surprises when your away for awhile. Great job you two. Oustanding team you have there. I can say without a doubt that listening to this through headphones was fantastic. It was indeed a pleasure to watch/listen to you two. Thanks for sharing and I must say you put a huge smile on my face. Grinning from ear to ear as I write this.

MarkM

AcousticAl

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:52 am

Yes marc- 'It worked'!! Would've like to hear your guitar a bit more in the mix, marc- but just great all round.

Thanks for sharing.

Lavallee

Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:10 am

Sorry to be late in participating in the thread, I just had a crazy week back from Europe and the jet lag was turning my brain into jello at 9h30. I want to thank you all for all your nice comment and thank you Ness for answering to all the nice folks who commented.

Hi Tony, I am not the only one traveling, you did all the traveling when we met and you met Dennis.

Dave thank you for commenting

Kevin a bravo of any size is very well accepted

Hydroman, thank you I just thought it was great to play with someone who can play (so well , like Ness does) another instrument like you wee doing in your other video

Stuart , thank you, one of these days, In will be back in the UK.

Thank you Bob, I know how enthusiastic you are, you would love to play music with Vanessa, plus she is so easy to get along with.

Mark, Ness had setup the synthesizer to generate that echo like on the original, which added a lot of effect on the overall results. She knows what she is doing.

Thanks Al, I was strumming lightly trying to create a soft mood . When it was live the guitar seemed a little more present. Even though in the recording , the guitar does not seem as present, if the track would subtracted, it might be more obvious of its presence in the background. It is a choice we made to make it more gentle.

Thanks

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic