REQUEST A SONG FROM A FELLOW TG-er

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:33 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hey Chas did I win the prize?

Hi Chris nailed it in one, pretty easy clue though. I'm practicing it on my Tak 12 string plays havoc with the fingers trying the hybrid Greg Lake picking style. The prize is in the mail.... ;)

neverfoundthetime

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:15 pm

That's a great song to go for on the Tak 12 Chas! I was listening to it only last week... love the stolen melody.

Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hey Chas did I win the prize?

Hi Chris nailed it in one, pretty easy clue though. I'm practicing it on my Tak 12 string plays havoc with the fingers trying the hybrid Greg Lake picking style. The prize is in the mail.... ;)

Craig

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 pm

Jay,
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm working on some other stuff at the moment, but if there's no time constraints, I'll give it a shot...
Craig

jayswett

Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:37 pm

Craig wrote:
Jay,
Thanks for the vote of confidence! I'm working on some other stuff at the moment, but if there's no time constraints, I'll give it a shot...
Craig
No time constraints whatsoever.

schm040

Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:38 am

Hey all,

Thought I would finally put up Daryl's request for Windy & Warm.

Be prepared, I think I forgot to retune my bass strings after I put on the capo !!!

Sorry & enjoy.

MattMassachusetts

daryl

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:16 am

Thanks Matt! Nice job. I liked your fretting hand "up close and personal". I would have also like to have seen your picking hand up close too. I learned a bit more from watching your video. Thanks!

neverfoundthetime

Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:23 am

Matt takes the gold, crossing the line first on posting a request from a fellow TGer!
Check it out.

dsmarion

Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Peer Challenge Posted.
Challenger: Willem
Song: Here Comes the Sun (Instrumental)
Posted in Target Student Reviews

I have played this better but those darn camera nerves...you guys make this look easy. Hope you enjoy it Willem - and thanks for suggesting the challenge!

Scott

shargram

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:13 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:
Well Sam, I'm certainly flattered!

Buttuh....you've got more? So what's that?

:)

(and to wich young woman are you referring to?)

TwoCatSam wrote:
Here I be.........

Nessa

You did such a great job on "If You Could Read My Mind", would you try "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright"? There is a young woman on Utube who sings it so nicely, but I'm sure you can do better. 'Course if you do it, I will bug you silly to teach me chords and pattern. ............and I'd so like to get off "Dust in the Wind" for a while. :laugh:

I've got more...........

Sam
Hi Sam,

I have videos for all of the songs you mentioned here and you can check them out on my Youtube channel.Just go to Youtube and type in the word shargram and it will take you to my channel.You can scroll though my videos and find the 3 you mentioned.Let me know what you think of them.

George

willem

Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:32 pm

shargram wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:
Well Sam, I'm certainly flattered!

Buttuh....you've got more? So what's that?

:)

(and to wich young woman are you referring to?)

TwoCatSam wrote:
Here I be.........

Nessa

You did such a great job on "If You Could Read My Mind", would you try "Don't Think Twice, It's Alright"? There is a young woman on Utube who sings it so nicely, but I'm sure you can do better. 'Course if you do it, I will bug you silly to teach me chords and pattern. ............and I'd so like to get off "Dust in the Wind" for a while. :laugh:

I've got more...........

Sam
Hi Sam,

I have videos for all of the songs you mentioned here and you can check them out on my Youtube channel.Just go to Youtube and type in the word shargram and it will take you to my channel.You can scroll though my videos and find the 3 you mentioned.Let me know what you think of them.

George

The goal of this topic was/is to give a fellow TGer a challenge to perform a target song...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic