Busking a Doodle

daryl

Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:04 am

I just felt like posting something....

But wow does YouTube screw things up! The video I uploaded was not edited or modified in anyway. One take. Audio captured with the video and directly uploaded. Everything was perfectly in sync when I uploaded it....

Edit: I've uploaded the file again so that it will be in sync....

This is the original that YouTube put out of sync...

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Music Junkie

Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:51 am

Daryl:

What a pretty chord progression and picking pattern. Just messing around, or is there an inspiration behind this? Aways curious how folks come up with stuff. I find that I can find two or three chords to use, but get stuck on where to take them after a bit.

At any rate, I really like this.

MJ

jimcjimc

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:10 am

daryl,
Thanks for posting your doodle - it seems like it's been a while since you posted.
Jim

dekotaj

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:16 am

Music Junkie wrote:
Daryl:

What a pretty chord progression and picking pattern. Just messing around, or is there an inspiration behind this?

At any rate, I really like this.

MJ
Hey Daryl,

Sounds good.I get that same felling sometimes.Just what to post something.Bravo!!

Thanks for sharing.

Kevin

willem

Thu Sep 29, 2011 11:40 am

thanks for the ear training Daryl,,,it sounded nice...what are the chords,,oeps we got to figure it out by ourself...

Craig

Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:46 pm

Daryl,
Nice work, very pretty tune. Thanks for sharing.
Craig

daryl

Thu Sep 29, 2011 3:03 pm

Jason - Thank you. No inspiration. Just a pretty pattern.

Jim - Thank you. Hopefully I will find more time for uploads this fall and winter.

Kevin - Thank you. Please post away. It's always fun to see what people are doing.

Willem - Thank you. Frustrating what YouTube will do to a perfectly good video. Regarding the chord progression...I'll only say that I'm capo'd on the 2nd fret and that the capo is only across strings ADGB and high E. Sort of a Drop-D thing. Good luck.

Craig - Thank you

daryl

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:09 pm

I've edited the initial post to this thread with an "in sync" video as well as added the corrected video here......

tovo

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:48 pm

Very pretty Daryl (the tune not you...although you may be..can't tell without your head). I really enjoyed it, thanks for posting.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:51 pm

Its a very enjoyable spot of playing Daryl that's for sure. I was have a problem to hear it as even with the volume up full on my laptop, its veyr quiet.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic