Collaboration of Blackbird

MarkM

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:47 am

Congratulations on a fantastic job done by everyone here. Wow that really came together perfectly. It's wonderful to see all these familiar faces together in one video. Great job!!

MarkM

dennisg

Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:55 am

That was really great, guys. Congratulations on a job really well done; it's clear that a lot of work went into this.

tombo1230

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:02 am

tombo1230 wrote:
suziko wrote:
Nice job, guys!! That was a real pleasure to watch and listen to. I bet it was a lot of work for Tom, and he did a really nice job editing all the different vids together.

I recognized most everyone, but there were a couple of unfamiliar faces. Can we get a roll-call at some point? Also, who is the singer?

Suzi
Hi again Suzi, I have worked out who nearly everyone is in the video except for one (Sorry please come forward).

In order of first appearance: Tovo, DS Marion, Abilio, Willem, ( Tombo1230(Tom N. that's me) Next person, sorry don't know. Reiver, Anton. There's Hope Yet. And of course Claire singing.

So if anyone wants to tell us which name is missing, feel free! :)

Tom N.
Ok, thanks to Daryl we have the full line up now: Tovo, DS Marion, Abilio, Willem, ( Tombo1230(Tom N. that's me) BobR, Reiver, Anton. There's Hope Yet. And of course Claire singing.

Great! and thanks for the last piece in the puzzle Daryl. :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:12 am

MarkM wrote:
Congratulations on a fantastic job done by everyone here. Wow that really came together perfectly. It's wonderful to see all these familiar faces together in one video. Great job!!

MarkM

dennisg wrote:
That was really great, guys. Congratulations on a job really well done; it's clear that a lot of work went into this.
Cheers guys, what I discovered working on this is.... that there are some very good fingerpickers at TG. B)

Tom N.

BobR

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:16 am

Tom,

Thanks for putting this together. Tony what a great idea you had and it was so cool to see it come to fruition. I am so glad that I was able to be part of it. Claires vocals were just awesome.

Bob

tombo1230

Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:24 am

BobR wrote:
Tom,

Thanks for putting this together. Tony what a great idea you had and it was so cool to see it come to fruition. I am so glad that I was able to be part of it. Claires vocals were just awesome.

Bob
Thanks Bob for your participation. These things are only possible if people like you step up to the mark. Well done!

Cheers,

Tom N.

RicksPick

Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:31 pm

Well done everyone

Cool video, so enjoyed it
Just wish i could have got up to speed in time
you guys rocked it

RicksPick

neverfoundthetime

Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:53 pm

Well done all round folks! Great to see this come together, so to speak. Great to see and hear so many TGers and especially the guest vocals from Claire.she did a great job Tom! And that was a major piece of audio-visual editing too so my hat is doffed to all! Must have been a major operation to get those birds to fly into everyone's living room on cue :-). Great idea Tony and congrats all!

PS: Tom, I think you can go the the video on YT and add annotations if you want to make a note of every one playing as they fade in.

Chasplaya

Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:35 pm

Really well done team, what a mammoth effort putting that together and also coordinating everyone along the way. Great stuff Tony for the idea and Tom for the editing work.

Good on ya guys :)

tombo1230

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:01 pm

RicksPick wrote:
Well done everyone

Cool video, so enjoyed it
Just wish i could have got up to speed in time
you guys rocked it

RicksPick
Thanks Rick. maybe next time for you :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic