Collaboration of Blackbird

tombo1230

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:12 pm

Collaboration of TG Beatles. Blackbird: A totally Guitars members Collaboration of
the Beatles 'Blackbird'.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

jimcjimc

Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:58 pm

way cool!

Yamaha48

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Hi tom great job my friend.
I think a lot of work.
Thumbs up for your work.

Cheers anton

suziko

Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:36 pm

Nice job, guys!! That was a real pleasure to watch and listen to. I bet it was a lot of work for Tom, and he did a really nice job editing all the different vids together.

I recognized most everyone, but there were a couple of unfamiliar faces. Can we get a roll-call at some point? Also, who is the singer?

Suzi

tombo1230

Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Cheers jimc, Anton thanks for shooting the extra video for me, as you can see it was worth the effort on your part.

Hi Suzi, I'm afraid I don't know everyone in the video, but Tony (Tovo) probably does, as this was his idea and he was the first point of contact. I do know I am in there, my guitar is quite dark in colour and there is a big mirror on the wall behind me. I am the sixth person edit in. No doubt someone will fill us all in on who they are. :)

The singer is Claire my daughter, she recently sang on a Bonjovi song I posted in the busking section, you might have heard her there?

Tom N.

michelew

Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:01 am

Congratulations everyone! Very nice job all round. It was nice to see so many TG folk playing this song. You should all be proud of your contributions.

Tom your daughter has a really lovely voice and did a beautiful job. Her singing and your editing really linked the individual performances together in a sweet way.

Tony - nice idea and especially good job in the orchestration.

I'm guessing that everyone in this video learned Blackbird at TG - so great job to our beloved guru too.

Nice!

Michele

jimbo58

Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:47 am

Congratulations to everyone involved that is fantastic. well edited and a special mention must go to Tony for getting the ball rolling. It's this sort of thing that make Totally guitars great.

pbraun

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:03 am

That was great! I wondered how it would turn out, just great!
The singing was just perfect, as was the playing of course!
Pete

dsmarion

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:13 am

Great job putting this al together Tom, really excellent! Claire makes this over-the-top good! She sounds wonderful! Thanks to everyone involved, great idea Tony.

Scott

willem

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:18 am

Tom,, what a great job you did,,,i am very pleased to be part of it and thanks to everyone involved,,special thanks to Tony for the idea..

I am a bit obsessed by ending a song and on this one it had a great solution....super creative..

Claire,,thank you for singin and i hope that you ones show up,, you have wonderful voice with great tone quaulity...

Cheers everyone,,,

ps} i found it really a pity that i missed some friends..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic