Collaboration of Blackbird

tombo1230

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:05 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Well done all round folks! Great to see this come together, so to speak. Great to see and hear so many TGers and especially the guest vocals from Claire.she did a great job Tom! And that was a major piece of audio-visual editing too so my hat is doffed to all! Must have been a major operation to get those birds to fly into everyone's living room on cue :-). Great idea Tony and congrats all!

PS: Tom, I think you can go the the video on YT and add annotations if you want to make a note of every one playing as they fade in.
Cheers Chris, the birds were well trained :laugh: I will look into your YT suggestion,

thanks,

Tom N.

tombo1230

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:07 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
Really well done team, what a mammoth effort putting that together and also coordinating everyone along the way. Great stuff Tony for the idea and Tom for the editing work.

Good on ya guys :)
Thanks Chas. :)

suziko

Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:24 pm

And of course Claire singing.

I thought it might be Claire, and almost asked you if it was. But it sounded so professional and I'm so completely out of touch with popular female vocalists that I thought I might get a response along the lines of, "SUZI!!! That's obviously Alicia Keys!! Don't you recognize her world-famous version of Blackbird???"

In short- Claire sounded amazing.

:)

Suzi

sbutler

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:10 pm

That was soooooo cool Tom. I don't have a clue as to how a person edits all those and puts them together. Alas, technology has left me in the dust. I'm glad that ya'll know how cause that was amazing.

And the voice, THE VOICE, Claire, put this over the top. I have to rate this as one of my top five TG favorites.
]

That was fun to watch.

Scott

tombo1230

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:37 pm

suziko wrote:
And of course Claire singing.

I thought it might be Claire, and almost asked you if it was. But it sounded so professional and I'm so completely out of touch with popular female vocalists that I thought I might get a response along the lines of, "SUZI!!! That's obviously Alicia Keys!! Don't you recognize her world-famous version of Blackbird???"

In short- Claire sounded amazing.

:)

Suzi
Wow! high praise Suzi, you made me laugh when I read this. :laugh:

Cheers,

Tom N.

tombo1230

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:41 pm

sbutler wrote:
That was soooooo cool Tom. I don't have a clue as to how a person edits all those and puts them together. Alas, technology has left me in the dust. I'm glad that ya'll know how cause that was amazing.

And the voice, THE VOICE, Claire, put this over the top. I have to rate this as one of my top five TG favorites.
]

That was fun to watch.

Scott
Thanks Scott, really glad you liked it. :) I told Claire what you said, she was a bit stunned by everyones comments in fact. :blink: :)

Tom N.

tovo

Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 pm

Hello to all you guys from Jakarta, Indonesia. What a great job Tom has done of putting that video together. It's relatively easy to have an idea but it's folks like Tom who turn it into something real. Thanks mate very sincerely. Great job on the vocals as well Claire.

tombo1230

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:01 pm

tovo wrote:
Hello to all you guys from Jakarta, Indonesia. What a great job Tom has done of putting that video together. It's relatively easy to have an idea but it's folks like Tom who turn it into something real. Thanks mate very sincerely. Great job on the vocals as well Claire.
Thanks Tony, my pleasure, just don't ask me to play it again any time soon! :huh: :dry: :laugh:

jayswett

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:41 pm

Well done, everyone. That was a joy to watch.

buddy

Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:58 pm

Wow that was very fun to watch. Thanks for all the effort to put this up, I really enjoyed it.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic