Busking Kris Kristofferson

reiver

Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:37 am

Michele - you know I don't do uplifting! Thanks for the kind comments, I'm glad you liked it.

Tom - yeah, I'll be looking at i5 processors. I go through a Roland interface to my laptop. Might put up a wee video showing the gear.

tombo1230

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:16 am

reiver wrote:

Tom - yeah, I'll be looking at i5 processors. I go through a Roland interface to my laptop. Might put up a wee video showing the gear.
That would be interesting to see Stuart, yes please do.

Tom N.

mhyde

Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:19 am

Stuart

As an old Kristofferson fan I remember this song from the 70s. Well redone. Made me want to figure out how to do it as well as you. Thanks.

Hydroman52

Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:10 am

tombo1230 wrote:
reiver wrote:

Tom N.

I would be interested in seeing your recording gear, too.

tombo1230

Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:44 pm

Hydroman52 wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:
reiver wrote:

Tom N.

I would be interested in seeing your recording gear, too.
Yes no problem. Most of these setups are similar. You need an input box that acts as your good quality audio card, you then have software where you record
your sound and then you have part of the software where you can add effects and do your mixing of levels etc. Most software uses VST effects, which are little programs
in their own right. That's a rough overview of the recording side of things. But we can go into it deeper later.

Tom N.

reiver

Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:11 pm

mhyde - thanks a lot. There is nothing very complicated in what I did and now that you've joined the target program I'm sure you'll soon be up and running with it. If you want any help/advice just PM me - I'd be happy to help.

Tom/hydroman - I think it would be interesting to see what other TGers are using to record their videos. I'll try to get a video together and post it in a separate thread - with a geeks only warning :)

jasonplays

Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Love this!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic