Collaboration of Autumn Leaves

buddy

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:22 am

Ken: Thanks for the kind words Ken, very glad that it listening to it was a pleasure for you, thanks again!

Scott: Wow, thanks Scott, really appreciate the comment, just great to hear! :cheer:

Chris: :blush: ánd smiling!! Thank you so much for all your kind words Chris. I know this song means a lot to you, so as you can imagine, quite special to read how you feel about this performance, am really really glad for it, thanks again!

Dennis: :blush: :blush: again! Well I couldn't help thinking of you when recording this song. I very well know what it means to you. I actually believe that it was our first personal contact, me asking you for the tabs. Corina and I actually watched your video when recording this and talked about the emotions that comes along with singing this song. Again, I'm really proud of you how you pulled it off at your first open-mic.....anyway, so for that, your sweet comment means more than a great deal to me, I really never get used to it....thank you so very much...!

Anton: Hey Anton, how great of you to drop by! :) Am very happy that you liked it, thank you my friend!!

Suzi: Hey you! :) Well we certainly picked the right moment, weatherwise, haha :P ! Thank you so much for your sweet comment, as you must know, it's always important to me. And yeah, we certainly did our best to get the feeling right, so really happy that you've enjoyed it, thanks Sue!

Jay: Thank you very much Jay, I was of course very curious for how you would feel about this collab, since it was your request. Great to read that you liked it, thanks again!

Al: Thanks Al, I take it that you've enjoyed it! :P

Thank you so much all, I'll pass on all your sweet and supportive comments, Corina will be very pleased to hear them! :)

Ness

rdaltry

Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:01 pm

totally awesome! beautiful!

TGCheryle

Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:49 pm

WÓW!! Really appreciate it RD, thanks so much!!! :cheer:

rdaltry wrote:
totally awesome! beautiful!

willem

Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:52 pm

Well i am not late here,, it looks that way but i listen 1001 times... could'nt find a fault..lol

this was so great both of you did a very nice job,,,,

cheeeers Willem

tovo

Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:10 pm

Dear Corina and Vanessa,

I haven't read any other responses but I expect every single one is as gushing as I am over your beautiful performance. I loved this song the first time I heard it, which was when Den did it in a very emotional tribute. The emotion in your duet was also so strong, and it took me away. Ness I could see on your face how much you dig your friend's voice, and I don't blame you. Simply stunning Corina. Thanks for that wonderful video both of you.

reiver

Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:00 pm

More of exactly what we've come to expect of you, Vanessa. Beautifully played with a softness of touch that exactly fits with the emotion of the song. Add in a wonderful vocal from Corina and we get treated to another extremely fine recording form both of you. Thanks very much for sharing it with us.

Stuart

lueders

Thu Nov 17, 2011 7:35 pm

Willem: Aaaah there you were! A 1001 times, really? no faults?? :laugh: Phew!!! :P Very happy you enjoyed it Willem, that's really great to hear, thank you very much!

Tony: Oh gosh Tony, thank you so much for your sweet comment...it's heartwarming... :kiss:

Stuart: Ooooh %$$@#%@$# smiling big again! Thanks so much Stuart! .....and yeah, I indeed try to play that song as touching as I can....really great to hear when it is coming across....the intensity of this song is just breathtaking....so for that a challenge...thanks again!

Thanks guys, you're just so sweet, much appreciated! :cheer: :blush:

Ness

jayswett

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:07 pm

Trying to learn this song again. I can't tell you how much this video helps.

Not to mention the fact that it's just so well done.

sandysue

Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:21 pm

Wow, that was beautiful Ness and Corina. :)

Sandy

michelew

Sat Jul 11, 2015 10:22 pm

This performance stands the test of time... It's still amazing...

I can't do it justice with words...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic