Collaboration of Autumn Leaves

MarkM

Sat Nov 12, 2011 4:39 pm

Hi TG-friends,

I've been a little quiet posting-wise, but that doesn't mean that nothing is going on guitar-wise behind the scenes. Am actually working on quite a lot. :blink:

However, a while ago, my friend Corina and I recorded a couple of videos wich made Jay ask if we would be up for another Eva-song, Autumn Leaves, wich was just released as a Targetlesson. And since this is Eva Cassidy that we're talking about here, that is qúite a challenge to say the least. :ohmy: Anyway, since this is a beautiful song to both of us, we were definitely up for it..........so here it is and we truly hope you'll enjoy, we sure did our best...! :)

cheers

Corina and Vanessa

Collaboration of Corina and Vanessa Autumn Leaves:

Craig

Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Vanessa and Corina,
Beautiful playing, beautiful singing! Very well done. I thought it was great.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Craig

tombo1230

Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Nice work, lovely song, beautfully played and sung. Well done!
:)

Tom N.

BobR

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:17 pm

Vanessa and Corina,

What can I say, I thought that was just beautiful. You both did such a fabulous job.

Thanks for the look

Bob

Hydroman52

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:21 pm

Wow! That was really nice, girls. Has a good emotional feeling to it. Gives me visions of a smokey night club with the big spotlight on the singer.

Thanks for posting.

Hydroman52

michelew

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Nessa and Corina,

I knew this would be good...but, WOW!!! Breathtaking. Straight from the heart and to the heart.

Nessa your playing was SO beautiful and expressive and sensitive and so great to watch and everything I've come to expect from you. You're amazing. I never tire of seeing your videos, you don't post enough for my liking.

Corina - Eva was AMAZING and a real favourite of mine and you've done her proud with your powerful performance. WOW! She was able to express an extraordinary amount of feeling. Well you've just done the same. I assume Nessa's sensitive accompaniment helped to magnify and focus your vocal superpowers.

What a team. Brava! Brava! Encore! Encore! Encore!

The two of you take my breath away. Thank you.

Gorgeous.

Shel

PS - the sound quality was great; guitar sounded fabulous and warm, Corina's voice was clear. If I close my eyes, I could easily imagine that I'm listening to something I've purchased from iTunes. Great stuff!

jimbo58

Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:15 pm

Wow that was worth waiting for, beautifully played and beautifully sung, what a great collaboration and you made your Lag sound so mellow and expressive

congratulations to you both, when is the next one coming out.

Jim.

lueders

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:00 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![sup][/sup][sup][/sup]

:woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :) :) :laugh:

Doesn't get much better than that does it?! I don't think so... Sensationally, Exquisite...Exquisitely Sensational!! My O' my.

Loved everything about that performance. Great Job (to the power of ten) Ness & Corina!! Wonderful!

Ness, please pass on our collective praises to Corina. She deserves it! ( Great playing too...like the chorus effect on it too.)
This is one of my all-time fav TG performances.

P.S. Not to sound like a narcissist...but I like Corina's name it is easy for me to remember. Thanks!!!

buddy

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Ness, Wow this is just really lovely on a all levels, the playing the singing the whole package with this one.

Bud

Chasplaya

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:31 pm

Absolutely magnificent, very professional, beautifully played and such exquisite singing. Doesn't get much better than this. We are privileged on this site to have such accomplished artists

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic