Collaboration of Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi

dsmarion

Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:35 pm

Tha was just awsome girls! I am so glad you were able to hook things up and create such a great collab! Thanks so much for sharing. Also cheers for Tom for the editing job!

Scott

lueders

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:03 pm

Yeah, that was pretty good, I guess?....LOL! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Damn, good!!! MIGHTY FINE!!!!
Add me to the WOWED list!!! One of the best ever...for sure!

Claire, welcome welcome!!! Great to hear you and voices blending so nicely together!! You two drop-kicked that son of a gun over
the moon! Such bittersweet harmonies...I still hear it ringing in my head as I type. LOVED IT!!! But jealous of both of you! I like this
so much better than Bon Jovi.

And Vanessa you crack me up...such a professional...such a rockstar with your PeteTownsend-isms/animated arm-
motions. I love it! Amazing job as usual! Like Neil said a long time ago...you just grind these songs out like nothin', man!
Really fun to watch you in all your glory. Truly, if I didn't like you so much I would be insanely jealous!

tovo

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:11 pm

Ladies, I seriously got shivers watching that. As good as it gets without any doubt. So very, very professional. I can't think of adequate superlatives for that. I've seen a lot of brilliant performances here on TG and have marveled at how we have grown from tight shots showing only hands and guitar, to polished productions like this. One thing I know, I've not seen better. The crowd went off...and rightly so.

daryl

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:23 pm

Very very impressive. Loved that last upstroke. Beautiful harmonies. Ness, can you put a bass track on this next?

skaladar

Fri Nov 18, 2011 5:39 pm

It seems WOW! is the operative word here and I couldn’t agree more.

That was a great performance by both of you and a super collaboration. Beautiful playing, wonderful singing, excellent harmonies and a killer mix. What’s more to ask for other than autographs? :-)

Vanessa and Claire, you should both be proud. I hope to see more from you two.

Thanks for sharing.

♫ Ken ♫

michelew

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Nessa and Claire,

I expect you'll get a letter from Jon and Richie soon asking you to stand in for them on this song at their next gig. I hope you like performing in front of a crowd.

You were both AMAZING - this HAS to go into the CD box set of Nessa and friends AWESOME stuff. Claire - please keep them coming you've got a REAL gift there. I love your voice. Incredible.

Nessa - seriously woman - I'm finding it harder and harder to come up with a response to your uploads. Nothing I can think of really does your performance justice.

I LOVE it! I LOVE the harmonies and the emotion you both portray and the sensitive timing. I LOVE your playing. I LOVE the changes in tempo and dynamics. I LOVE flourishes, especially the Elvis one at the end. Maybe it was Pete Townsend - regardless I loved it. I LOVED the double time strumming, that trick gets me every time. I LOVE the emphasis in your double-timing strumming where you essentially do what I expect the drummer is normally doing to some extent. I LOVED the expressions. Did I say I LOVED the harmonies? I'm sure I'm missing a few hundred things.

When is the concert?

Awesome!

Shel

michelew

Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Oops double posts. I guess I REALLY meant it. But, I won't make you read it twice.

;)

summary - AWESOME!!

totsyboy

Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:55 pm

All I can say is keep 'em coming. That was so enjoyable to listen to. I'm not particularly a Bon Jovi fan, but I didn't want it to end. I think I could listen to you both sing the dictionary.

thereshopeyet

Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Thanks

tombo1230

Fri Nov 18, 2011 10:20 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
[center]Gee that was great.

Amazing singing and great guitar Vanessa and Claire very nice :).

Tom you did a great job putting this together.

I did the easy bit Dermot. The singing and guitar playing is where the real talent lives. :)

I somehow think you might not have seen the last of Claire singing and maybe she will play her guitar as well next time, who knows? B) :)

Tom N.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic