Collaboration of Livin' on a Prayer - Bon Jovi

Yamaha48

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:11 pm

Vanessa and Claire.

What a good song to do.
And it sounds realy good here.
This is the first time that we see Claire,the lady behind the blackbird collaboration.
Tom your a lucky man with here!! and you do a perfect edditing.

Thanks for sharing, i love it.

cheers.....Anton

tombo1230

Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:42 pm

yamaha48 wrote:
Vanessa and Claire.

What a good song to do.
And it sounds realy good here.
This is the first time that we see Claire,the lady behind the blackbird collaboration.
Tom your a lucky man with here!! and you do a perfect edditing.

Thanks for sharing, i love it.

cheers.....Anton
Cheers Anton,
yes I am lucky, but we are all lucky here on TG because we get to share some great talent from all the video work done here.

Hopefully we will see more at some point from Vanessa and Claire. B) :)

Tom N.

AcousticAl

Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:47 am

Excellent upload!

Vanessa- your strumming is AWESOME.
Claire- your singing is FANTASTIC.

Tom- nice work putting this together.

ENCORE!

willem

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:33 pm

Dennis: Gosh, Den, you're the sweetest as always :kiss: ......´a glass of milk with warm chocolate-chip cookies´, that´s really a nice one! :P .....As for the playing, it´s true, I indeed find it very important to add accents, dynamics and so on to whatever I play, and of course to be precise and keep an eye for details, to be accurate.....so....well I'm flattered that you often point that out....I find that an absolute fantastic compliment....thank you so much Den'! :cheer:

MarkM: Haha, Mark, your comment did it all to me, laugh :laugh: , smile :) , blush :blush:, smile some more and so on, just %#$@%#$@ thrilling to read ;) , thank you very much, loved it! :woohoo:

Stuart: It is always great to read such a kind comment a little while later Stuart :) ! You're so sweet, thanks for always being so supportive, I really appreciate it!

Hydroman: Thanks a lot Hydro, smiling again :) :) , great to hear you've enjoyed it!

Anton: Aaaaah Anton, my friend, how great of you to drop by and thanks so much for the sweet comment, really great to read, thanks again! :cheer:

AcousticAl: Hey Al, thanks for taking the time to watch the video, am of course more than glad that you've enjoyed it! It was indeed a pleasure to work with Claire and Tom on this, thanks again!

Claire: Hey you :) ! How great of you to drop by and read all your well deserved praise, and to even join TG! Well as you already know, I'd love to do it again some time. It was really really great to do this together, thanks so much for joining me on this one and for doing such an so AWESOME job as well! :cheer:

Thanks so much all!

Ness

rapsidy

Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:39 am

Ness Claire

very B) B) B) B) B) B)

lol at the crowd applause :laugh: :laugh:

loved your playing ness just fab

it must be nice having friends you can enjoy your music with.. great job to u both,,,,, now im off to find this blackbird rendition

Brad

cosmicmechanic

Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:42 pm

Haha, yeah Tom had a whole crowd of people waiting for us to start playing, thankfully they applauded at the end as well! :P

Thanks so much Brad, thanks for dropping by, very glad that you've enjoyed it!

And you're right, it ís really nice to have friends to enjoy music with, in real life and thanks to the internet even with people you've never met before.

Thanks again Brad!

cheers

Ness

rapsidy wrote:
Ness Claire

very B) B) B) B) B) B)

lol at the crowd applause :laugh: :laugh:

loved your playing ness just fab

it must be nice having friends you can enjoy your music with.. great job to u both,,,,, now im off to find this blackbird rendition

Brad

Lavallee

Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:28 am

Vanessa and Claire, you have been praised a lot for this fantastic video, I can only say that your harmonies are very good, 2 good voices that are matching. Of course Vanessa's great playing (I also never heard of that version as well) carry the song very well. Tom, good work on editing (hope you arm is getting better).

Marc

tombo1230

Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:31 pm

Lavallee wrote:
Vanessa and Claire, you have been praised a lot for this fantastic video, I can only say that your harmonies are very good, 2 good voices that are matching. Of course Vanessa's great playing (I also never heard of that version as well) carry the song very well. Tom, good work on editing (hope you arm is getting better).

Marc
Mark, the girls did great.
It's easy to work with talented people.

My arm is repaired and time will heal it. All went well yesterday. :)

Cheers,

Tom.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic