Busking Bing Crosby

buddy

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:23 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I'll be playing that to everyone at my Canadian Christmas this year Buddy, great job!
We'll all be calling you Bing from now on!
Chris, very funny :laugh: I am sure your performance will go very well. Let us know how it goes and what other songs you will be performing.

Bud

buddy

Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:25 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
Great job, Buddy. Don't know if I've heard your setup sound any better than that.

Haven't bothered to learn any Christmas songs myself.. probably should so I don't have to hide my guitars when the rellies come over to visit. :blush:
Thanks AL, I played with the EQ on this tune a little bit. I think your Rellies would love to hear you play.

Bud

buddy

Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:20 am

Lavallee wrote:
Buddy, you have a lot of very nice video, but this one sounds pretty special.

Marc
Marc, Thanks so much !

dsmarion

Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:04 am

Hey Buddy,

Sorry I'm late to the party but I just can't listen to Christmas music until the first week in December. Very nice performance as usual. Interesting that Bing almost didn't sing this song at all because he at first refused because of religious convictions. We would sure miss it if he didn't.

Scott

buddy

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:47 pm

dsmarion wrote:
Hey Buddy,

Sorry I'm late to the party but I just can't listen to Christmas music until the first week in December. Very nice performance as usual. Interesting that Bing almost didn't sing this song at all because he at first refused because of religious convictions. We would sure miss it if he didn't.

Scott
Scott, Interesting background on this song. Thanks for listening, in December :lol:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic