Collaboration of Wagon Wheel

TGCheryle

Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Hahaha, touchez!! You hear that Shel???! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks Scott! :P

dsmarion wrote:
michelew wrote:
You can't wiggle out of it that easy Ness. You're obviously the banjo player. What's Earl Scruggs without a beard right? You're just going to have to wear a big old birds nest, soup catcher, on that smiley face. :)
Uhmmm...

I think she is in the clear since Earl Scruggs had no beard.
And gosh, that was a great video, fantastic playing!!!

lueders

Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:26 pm

Ness wrote: And gosh, that was a great video, fantastic playing!!!

Yeah, they've got the look & the beard and plenty of talent...but for me at least, this song don't mean a thing if ain't got that swing. The two-beat feel here, I dunno? (They took some serious liberties on this.) But, I will say I saw this same group do a cover of Pure Prairie League's: "Amie" that I thought was very, very, very, very cool! :)

Cori

michelew

Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 pm

nesh16041972 wrote:

dsmarion wrote:
michelew wrote:
You can't wiggle out of it that easy Ness. You're obviously the banjo player. What's Earl Scruggs without a beard right? You're just going to have to wear a big old birds nest, soup catcher, on that smiley face. :)
Uhmmm...

Damn Scott! You big party pooper! :) :) Why'd you have to go and inject reality into the situation. It's overrated you know. :)

dsmarion

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:05 pm

michelew wrote:
nesh16041972 wrote:

dsmarion wrote:
michelew wrote:

Uhmmm...

Damn Scott! You big party pooper! :) :) Why'd you have to go and inject reality into the situation. It's overrated you know. :)
:( :blush: :( :blush: :S

lueders

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:56 am

Hydroman52 wrote:
Nice job on the songs you all posted. Looks like a lot of fun. I really like this song.

Would have been nice to spin down to Mad Town and see all of you, but was suddenly inundated for the past couple of weeks with things that needed to get off my desk and out into the world. And to think I've even got a guitar ready to pick up at Spruce Tree Music on the east side to sweeten the pot. Thanks for posting this.

Hydroman52
Yeah, Hydro next time we need to have a midwest-mega collab! We could have quite a midwest jam I think: You & Jerry, Heatn'dude, Kevin (dekotaj), and Suzi..that would be sweet! If the stars were to come into proper alignment and circumstances would allow... maybe we should do that one of these days.

P.S. I probably drove by your guitar shop when I was lost... multiple times!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic