Collaboration of Wagon Wheel

dekotaj

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:09 am

BRAVO!!!!

lueders

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:28 am

Bill: T.G. Lighter!!! YES!!! (where do yo get these cool animated gifs?) Mando tips for me? Comm'on man, I know ya got the
goods...

Dave: Envious...well, I'm truly thankful...yet petty enough to be a little envious myself. Those two get to jam all week. Thanks!

Craig: Thank for the praise & kind wishes!

Scott: Music does bring people together for sure! Thanks Man!

Tony: Thanks quite a lot for your kind words!! Vanessa is definitely accomplished. I was just happy to be in the same room with both.Both schooled me a time or two. Thank You very Much, Man! Means a lot!

Michele: Glad you dug it Soul Sister!! Thanks for the mando praise & high praise for my: "Wisconsin Cheese & Beer Jugband mates! (I concur) (Your band title was better...I begrudgingly admit you are better @ naming stuff. I think we decided that last time with Vanessa's pseudonymns, LOL!) Thanks again...you're a good egg too!

Willem: That's right Suzi & I got to jam with your great Vanessa! And you're not getting her back either! She's an American now! We claim her...The Netherlands loss is Americas gain! LOL! Just, kidding we'll see that she returns safely to her home country & fellow country persons! Thanks Buddy!

Andy: Nope, no Camera Hocus Posus! If there were any involved I would have slimmed myself down! Thanks Man!

Daryl: yes I was indeed a lucky , man! Those two are the best! Thanks for the kind words!

Jim: Thanks for the praise Sir! I agree, I think we were able to get a good mix sonically & harmonically!

Tom: We could have used your editing expertise on this one. I had a lot of goofy smirks & dumb comments that could
have definitely been edited out! LOL! Glad you liked the mando part, dude!

Pierre: You crack me up!! Skinnin taters for mountain dew?...well, I dunno either but I like a good moonshine reference,
On the mando fills we thought it best if I try to emulate the fiddle breaks. More fun to kick back and listen to
others too. As to the angel wings...those had better be some BIG wings to lift me off the ground!

Chris: Yes, I was the portly mystery mando player! Yes i have become a large bloated mammal! :( LOL! ;(LOL!
Thank you so much for your truly kind words on this. I agree wholeheartedly...this is one of those moment in
time kinda deals that I'll always treasure!! And actually your analysis was darn close.. 'cept it was Suzi who came
up with "wagon wheel" And it only took Vanessa about two minutes to figure out the banjo!

BobR

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:30 pm

Wow Now that was a real good surprise.

Vanessa, Suzi, Cori, It's so cool to see you all together and playing/singing so well. TG is a nice place to be for sure. Bringing people from everywhere around the world together that share similar interests.

Thanks for sharing, Now off to see your next one.

Bob

lueders

Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Kevin: ya gotta love the famous: "BRAVO" from Kevin! I should have picked you up on the way to Wisconsin...those two would of
totally played the Croce & McLean with ya. :) :)

Dennis: Thanks a lot. Definitely fun. :laugh: :) And I thought that actually, too...the first TG jug band!

M.J.: I'm with ya, it blows me away too that this sort of thing is possible via TG...You should totally get a mandolin dude!!! :) :)

Bob: Thanks a lot Bob! Now I know how special of an experience you had with your TG New Englanders Collab! :laugh: :laugh:

RicksPick

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:14 pm

WOW fantastic to watch
Your all stars, sounds great

RicksPick

Chasplaya

Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:26 pm

I know I keep saying this, but this site just keeps getting better and better!! Wow wasn't that fantastic, the whole deal, the fact you guys got together, the playing, the singing, the different instruments and the obvious fun you all had.

Can't wait for the next episode!

Good on ya mates!!

AcousticAl

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:22 pm

Smilin' from ear to ear watching that!!

Talk about a TG-Allstar-Trio!

And what a great tune to play together!

I might have missed this, but was Ness out there on business- or was this visit the main reason for her trip?

Anyway, first class all round

skaladar

Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Gawd I love this place!

That was fantastic folks. The variety of instruments, the trio of talents and the obvious fun you had all together make this so special. I woke with a Monday morning grouch having to face another work week when I caught this. I immediately lost my foul mood and have been smiling all day. I didn’t get to comment then but now that I’ve watched this, and your other collaboration again all I can say is Bravo.

Yeah, it’s pretty incredible that time and time again people who have never met face to face but have become friends through a web site and a mutual love for music can get together and have a blast as if they were re-united childhood friends.

You all did spectacular jobs. Suzi your rock solid guitar and wonderful vocals were perfect. Cori, you blew me away with your mandolin playing. Who knew? And of course Ness never ceases to amaze with such versatility and talent. I think it’s just great that you guys were able to get together and spend some time.

Thanks so much for making my day, no, my week, no my life! … a little bit better.

♫ Ken ♫

buddy

Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:15 pm

Wow, This is a kick in the pants. Love the sound of the different signed instruments in this.

Bud

lueders

Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Marc: I owe you an apology...I missed you somehow....in my list of thank-ees. @ you had such nice stuff 2 say...sorry man! That is heck of a way to treat somebody whose presence I have missed of late. Chris, reassured me in his MIA thread. Anyways, good 2 see you about. You're a staple here @ TG in my book.
Thank you so much 4 the kind things u had 2 say...

Al: thank you 4 your kind words...glad u enjoyed it...all-star trio? Duo maybe? Yeah that's it: all-star duo & some random goonball!lol Vanessa was primarily visiting suz. Thanx man!

Ken: wow! So glad this brightened your day, dude! Thanks 4 the props on the mando!
I'll second everything u said bout those two! Thanks man, it is much appreciated!
Bud: a kick in the pants? Thanx I think? Lol! Glad u liked it!

Edit: darn I did it again... Sorry Rick! Thank u for the kind words! & like I said to Al.More like two all-stars & some random dirtbag!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic