Collaboration of Down by the Water

suziko

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:37 am

Here’s our 2nd collaboration song. We recorded Wagon Wheel first and somehow managed to get a good take on our first try. Down by the Water (by The Decemberists) was a very different story. We probably did about a dozen takes of this one, and finally decided on this as the one we were most happy with. Again, though, we all kept a good attitude about it and just had a lot of fun.

Collaboration of Ness, Suzi and Cori Down by the Water:

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

Craig

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:51 am

Another great job on a great song! It was Suzi who introduced me to this song and this group, so it is very fitting to hear the collaboration from you! Way to go guys!
Craig

neverfoundthetime

Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:58 am

Great fun guys... keep 'em coming....!

As I listened to that, a request came to mind (below) ... you'll just have to invite Cory back up... ;-)

daryl

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:16 am

I didn't hear it either Cori!
Again I'm seeing those joyful-so-happy-to-be-here-making-music smiles.
Ain't TG grand!!!

tombo1230

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:40 am

There's a real feel good factor here. This is just great to watch guys, well done! :)

Tom N.

willem

Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:46 am

First I thought you guy's went to a lake or something like that...I know also after awhile(a long while) you burn down.. don't start on the wine till the recording is done,done,done.

I love to see you playing with each other,,Ilook át Cori how HE is sitting comfort in his corner, I was waiting on Nessie's drum,,and Suzi you just keep going and thinkin ''comin guy's'',,, well I sure saw the fun..thanks for sharing...get we more??? or more suprisings?? TG fellers??

have a fun time

W.

suziko

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:18 pm

Thanks for all your comments, guys! We will certainly get back to everyone personally very soon. In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy this little "outtake" from Down by the Water.

Music Junkie

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:20 pm

Very nice! I especially liked the singing harmonies on this one. Not overly familiar with the song, but I truly liked what I heard.

Cori: Those smiles really make you look like you are up to no good...... ;)

MJ

willem

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:26 pm

suziko wrote:
Thanks for all your comments, guys! We will certainly get back to everyone personally very soon. In the meantime, I thought you might enjoy this little "outtake" from Down by the Water.

Ness again he,,,I know..

lueders

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:57 pm

suziko wrote:

YEP! THAT'S RIGHT VANESSA ACTUALLY MADE A MUSICAL MISTAKE!! And here's the proof! I couldn't believe it!!!
It must have snowed in the tropics on the same day...

Thanks for putting this clip up, ladies!! What a good time! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic