Busking Adele

tombo1230

Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:19 am

Tom, I appreciate the you comments and suggestions. I will try to get a full choir to back me up on this one. :laugh:

Bud
Now your talking Buddy! :laugh: :laugh:

Interesting that I could only find something near impossible or hypothetical to improve your song, but you did ask :)

Coming back down to Earth, It's also great as is. :)

Tom N.

buddy

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:51 pm

Mark, Thanks a bunch for the comment. You must be traveling a lot lately. I am curious what headphones are you using ?

Bud

buddy

Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:49 am

tombo1230 wrote:

Tom, I appreciate the you comments and suggestions. I will try to get a full choir to back me up on this one. :laugh:

Bud
Now your talking Buddy! :laugh: :laugh:

Interesting that I could only find something near impossible or hypothetical to improve your song, but you did ask :)

Coming back down to Earth, It's also great as is. :)

Tom N.
Tom, You crack me up :woohoo:

MarkM

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:59 pm

buddy wrote:
Mark, Thanks a bunch for the comment. You must be traveling a lot lately. I am curious what headphones are you using ?

Bud
Hey Bud. Yup lots of travel. I was in Chattanooga today. I use these Skullcandy earbud head phones. To be honest they are probably some of the finest headphones I've ever owned. The link is below. I think I picked them up in one airport or another. Pretty inexpensive. I use them for the ipod and my laptop when I'm traveling. Best thing is that they fit very snug and block out all the ambient noise. I use them when on the riding mower and don't have to turn up the ipod volume to hear the music.

http://www.skullcandy.com/shop/titan-pa ... ack-chrome

MarkM

BobR

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:13 pm

Hi Buddy,

Quite a song to tackle and I thought it sounded really good. I liked your "drum" track as well as all the effects.

Your sound is really good as usual.

Thanks for sharing

Bob

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:16 pm

I really love these dramatic songs you do Buddy... really enjoyed that. Of course, to get the final word, I'll have to get Miss Ale's opinion, after all it is Adele ;-).

buddy

Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:53 pm

Bob. Really glad you enjoyed this and thanks for listening.

buddy

Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:54 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I really love these dramatic songs you do Buddy... really enjoyed that. Of course, to get the final word, I'll have to get Miss Ale's opinion, after all it is Adele ;-).
Chris, :laugh: Let me know if I pass the Ale test.

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic