Busking Crosby, Stills & Nash

shargram

Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:55 am

My video for 4 + 20 by Crosby, Stills & Nash.Great song written by Stephen Stills from their "Deja Vu" album.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:33 am

Very nice George... its such a great piece.

shargram

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:52 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Very nice George... its such a great piece.
Thanks my friend, very much appreciated.

sbutler

Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:41 pm

You know, I started working on the song a while back then just gave up. After hearing you play it I'm thinking I should pick it up again.

very well done.

Scott

shargram

Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 pm

sbutler wrote:
You know, I started working on the song a while back then just gave up. After hearing you play it I'm thinking I should pick it up again.

very well done.

Scott
Thanks Scott, much appreciated.The tuning I am using is DADDAD, this is NOT the one Stills uses, but it sounds exactly the same.He uses EEEEBE tuning with no capo, in DADDAD I capo at 2nd fret to be in same key as Stills.The 5th string is never used in the song at all, so I am just tuned a full tone below him.It can save string breakage that way.

George

daryl

Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:41 pm

shargram wrote:
sbutler wrote:

very well done.

Scott
Thanks Scott, much appreciated.The tuning I am using is DADDAD, this is NOT the one Stills uses, but it sounds exactly the same.He uses EEEEBE tuning with no capo, in DADDAD I capo at 2nd fret to be in same key as Stills.The 5th string is never used in the song at all, so I am just tuned a full tone below him.It can save string breakage that way.

George
That's clever. B)

MarkM

Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:54 pm

George,

My apologies for not welcoming you to TG earlier. I finally have some time to catch up on TG this evening. Great job on this song. One of my all time favorites by Mr. Stills. Great job with the vocals on this one. I know there are many other songs you have put up here recently that I have to get to as well. Once again welcome to TG!!

MarkM

songman52

Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:23 am

Very nice job, George. Can't go wrong with CSN (&Y). Love lots of their stuff, have for years.
Very good vocals and guitar work, I really enjoyed it.

Jerry

shargram

Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 am

MarkM wrote:
George,

My apologies for not welcoming you to TG earlier. I finally have some time to catch up on TG this evening. Great job on this song. One of my all time favorites by Mr. Stills. Great job with the vocals on this one. I know there are many other songs you have put up here recently that I have to get to as well. Once again welcome to TG!!

MarkM
Thank you Mark, very much appreciated.I love the site and I'm just finding my way around it at the moment, but I'm glad to be here.Have many more vids to post later.Check out my Youtube channel.Just type in the word shargram and it will take you to my channel.I have over 200 vids there.

All the best,

George

shargram

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:10 am

songman52 wrote:
Very nice job, George. Can't go wrong with CSN (&Y). Love lots of their stuff, have for years.
Very good vocals and guitar work, I really enjoyed it.

Jerry
Thanks Jerry, very much appreciated.I will be uploading Guinnevere today at some point.I have several videos of CSN and Graham Nash's solo work.Watch this space.

Cheers,

George

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic