Busking Coldplay

shargram

Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:04 am

This is my video for Yellow by Coldplay.The song that got them started.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

lueders

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Shargram, that was really really nice! I was most definitely impressed...& I love this song. And most of the bands early work. Most of the tracks I have heard of this latest album is not my cub o' tea...but i digress. Great job on this...great song!

Cori

Music Junkie

Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:51 pm

George:

Another nice job. Is this one more recent? I did not see it on your site earlier. As always, love your covers. I hope you upload your cover of Christopher Cross' "Sailing". You did a very nice job on that one as well.

Thanks again for the help you have provided in the past!

MJ

shargram

Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:30 pm

lueders wrote:
Shargram, that was really really nice! I was most definitely impressed...& I love this song. And most of the bands early work. Most of the tracks I have heard of this latest album is not my cub o' tea...but i digress. Great job on this...great song!

Cori
Thanks Cori, very much appreciated.I agree with your comment on their latest album, not my cup of tea either I'm afraid.I , like yourself, like their earlier work.I have covered 5 of their earlier songs and I will post them at some point.The other 4 are-
God Put A Smile Upon Your Face
Green Eyes,
Trouble(Acoustic guitar version)
The Scientist(Acoustic guitar version)
If there are any of that lot you prefer, let me know and I'll post it.

George

shargram

Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
George:

Another nice job. Is this one more recent? I did not see it on your site earlier. As always, love your covers. I hope you upload your cover of Christopher Cross' "Sailing". You did a very nice job on that one as well.

Thanks again for the help you have provided in the past!

MJ
Thanks MJ, very much appreciated.This was one of my very first uploads on Youtube, way back in February.I just got the camcorder as a present last Xmas and started uploading then.Thanks for your comments on Sailing also, I will upload that one soon.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic