Busking Christopher Cross

shargram

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:51 am

This is my video for Sailing by Christopher Cross.One of my all time favourite songs.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:57 am

A stellar job George... nicely played in open D (MJ, you paying attention?) and sung with ease.

Music Junkie

Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:57 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
A stellar job George... nicely played in open D (MJ, you paying attention?) and sung with ease.
Certainly am Chris...... B)

It was this video that first introduced me to George a while back. The playing is one thing, but the singing is well outside my abilities at this point in time.... ;)

MJ

shargram

Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:05 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Thanks very much appreciated.A brilliant song from Christopher Cross, one of my all time favourite songs.

shargram

Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:06 pm

Music Junkie wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Certainly am Chris...... B)

It was this video that first introduced me to George a while back. The playing is one thing, but the singing is well outside my abilities at this point in time.... ;)

MJ
Thanks MJ, much appreciate your comment.

George

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic