Busking Michelle

MarkM

Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:12 am

Daryl,

That was just wonderful. Nice that your "friends" were able to drop by and help. As always excellent playing and attention to detail. I really enjoy these videos from you. Some day I'll have to get you to help me figure out all the tech stuff wiht the DAW.

MarkM

Craig

Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:41 pm

Daryl,
That was great! I enjoyed the song and playing in itself, the traking and production aspects take it to a new level. Way to go.
Craig

daryl

Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Bob - Thank you. Will we see something from you soon?

Al - Yep. Thank you. I'm getting better with the video editing and stuff. If only ffsooo3 could sing. Imagine the multi-layered harmonies and PIPs I could do then! I'd have a ball (more than I'm already having!)

Mark - Thank you. Yes, it was nice that Paul and Ringo could hang with me for a while. ;-) I always love having them stop by. It's such a treat! And I'd be happy to help you in any way with your DAW and video editing, but it's really just a matter of trial and error. That and a whole lot of fun!

Craig - Thank you. Anyone can do it. Will we see something from you soon?

suziko

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:45 pm

Daryl,

This was really nice! I watched it earlier and didn't have time to respond, so watched it again tonight. I always enjoy your playing and the mix on this was especially good.

Thanks for posting!

suzi

dsmarion

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:37 am

Daryl,

This is a very nice production. Also very well played. I have been thinking about looking at this song, maybe I will soon. I also have some stuff giving me fits to learn. I am sure I won't do a production with this one (you have set the bar way too high for me on that) but maybe at least learn to play it. Nice job, that was fun to watch and listen to.

Scott

haoli25

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 am

Excellent job, Daryl. Bravo

Bill

michelew

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:39 pm

Daryl,

That was great. I really enjoyed it. Oh to have your skills, including your multitrack smarts. Actually it was you who inspired me to get started.

Cool bass! If it wasn't for the song title I'd learn it. :)

And stop knockin' the phantom singer, he's doin' great and I love hearing him.

Just one request. ..... OK ... demand-ish... "pleeeeeeeeease stop cutting your head off". I've seen your face and I'm sure I've recovered from the terrible shock of it. You could always borrow Chris' mask if you need an interim step between head-less and full Monty.... Second thoughts .... Full Monty is WAY too far, but a Daryl with guitar faces would be just right.

Very cool video.

Shel

daryl

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:41 pm

Same thing without vocals. Way better this way until John (JHall) comes back!.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

daryl

Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:18 pm

Suzi - Thank you. It was a lot of fun.

Scott - Thank you. "Way too high" - no way. I'd love to see/hear your interpretation/production of this song (and I'm sure everyone else would love to see it too). Especially with good vocals!

Bill - Thank you.

Michele - Thank you. You do have my skills! And I'm so glad you're tackling multitracks AND bass playing. Forget the song title. Play the song. It's a lot of fun and yes the bass line is VERY cool. Typical McCartney. As for your request/demand-ish..... I haven't recovered from the terrible shock! :( :blink: :blush:

michelew

Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:52 pm

Daryl,

I understand. I think it's a matter of just fake it until you make it.

I'll make you a deal, if you reduce your headless videos, I'll try and look at the camera and, heaven forbid, try to smile. :) :)

BTW - I was aiming for silly in my comment, but I think I achieved mean. Sorry about that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic