Busking Adolphe Adam

buddy

Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Andy, Very funny line. I got my voice for Christmas last year because I was nice instead of naughty, LOL.

MarkM

Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Hey Buddy. Right back at ya. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year with your family and friends. I really enjoyed your performance of this touching song. Your voice has never been better and I thought your arrangment on the guitar was very nice.

After seeing this I wish I could snap my fingers so all of TG's members could take a day or two over the holidays and rent a huge cabin somewhere in the Colorado Rockies where we could all play, sing and enjoy each others company. Maybe one or five eggnogs as well...................

Merry Christmas Bud!!

MarkM

buddy

Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:31 pm

MarkM wrote:
Hey Buddy. Right back at ya. Have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year with your family and friends. I really enjoyed your performance of this touching song. Your voice has never been better and I thought your arrangment on the guitar was very nice.

After seeing this I wish I could snap my fingers so all of TG's members could take a day or two over the holidays and rent a huge cabin somewhere in the Colorado Rockies where we could all play, sing and enjoy each others company. Maybe one or five eggnogs as well...................

Merry Christmas Bud!!

MarkM
Mark, I really like your idea of an eggnog jam. :laugh: Thanks for listening and God's blessings to you and yours this season.

Bud

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic