Collaboration of Jingle Bells

tombo1230

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:37 am

Collaboration of Bob, Anton, Willem,Andy, Claire . Jingle Bells: A Christmas video Just for fun!

Hope you enjoy!

Tom N.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

jim56

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:47 am

Thanks you guys and gal, great way to start my day at 3:45AM .
I will hear that song in my head and heart for the rest of this holiday season.

Great work on the video putting the clips together!

Merry Christmas my friends

Jim

willem

Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:55 am

Hey Tom,that was really fun to watch and listen,,i like Claire is coming more and more out the closet,,,and a colorfull Andy!!!! and Bob without a tail but the bells were ringin,,,who is Anton?????lol

thanks everyone,,we go on the market now,,,and blew BUBLE away..

Willem..

tombo1230

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:06 am

willem wrote:
Hey Tom,that was really fun to watch and listen,,i like Claire is coming more and more out the closet,,,and a colorfull Andy!!!! and Bob without a tail but the bells were ringin,,,who is Anton?????lol

Willem..
That's two videos in one week you have appeared in Willem. You must be more famous than Buble by now. LOL! :laugh:

Claire turned up never having played the song before, where's the chords? where's the words? Where's the guitar? and just played it through about four times, then we recorded it. A real trooper, did all three verses as well. :) I offered her my Taylor to play, but she declined it. :ohmy: :dry:

Tom N.

daryl

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:08 am

What fun! Very well done all around. I guess I've led a sheltered life...I've never heard all those lyrics before. Fun fun fun. Thanks.

tombo1230

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 am

daryl wrote:
What fun! Very well done all around. I guess I've led a sheltered life...I've never heard all those lyrics before. Fun fun fun. Thanks.
Me neither until now. :)

Tom N.

willem

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:16 am

tombo1230 wrote:
willem wrote:

Willem..
That's two videos in one week you have appeared in Willem. You must be more famous than Buble by now. LOL! :laugh:

Claire turned up never having played the song before, where's the chords? where's the words? Where's the guitar? and just played it through about four times, then we recorded it. A real trooper, did all three verses as well. :) I offered her my Taylor to play, but she declined it. :ohmy: :dry:

Tom N.

I geuss I always sang only the chorus...BTW,,great version from jingle bells by M Buble,,totally in a new coat....

Willem

tombo1230

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:19 am

willem wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:
willem wrote:

Willem..

Tom N.

I geuss I always sang only the chorus...BTW,,great version from jingle bells by M Buble,,totally in a new coat....

Willem
Funny you should say that Willem. I've just bought Buble singing Christmas songs, for my missus. That is probably on the cd. :)

Tom N.

tombo1230

Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:21 am

jim56 wrote:
Thanks you guys and gal, great way to start my day at 3:45AM .
I will hear that song in my head and heart for the rest of this holiday season.

Great work on the video putting the clips together!

Merry Christmas my friends

Jim
Thanks Jim,
that's the last one I am putting together..........this year! :)

Tom N.

dsmarion

Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:15 am

Well, friends it really feels like Christmas is here now. And the weather is starting to feel like it too around my house. It was nice to see all of you having fun and adding to the spirit. I have seen all those words in print before but rarely do you hear them, great addition to the whole. Who knew Claire played a little too along with that wonderful voice! That was nice to see as well. Nice job by everyone!

Merry Christmas to all my TG friends, hope the season is kind to you and your families and the new year brings lots of joy all around!

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic