Collaboration of Jingle Bells

cosmicmechanic

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:20 am

The awesome power of "the group mind" strikes again ... because of your foresight on this project, it is feeling very xmassy now.
Yes, you were right all along, seems Xmas will be occurring his year too !
And like on the "Silent Night" collaboration, you made it snow here again (harder, this time).

You are all very melodious and photogenic on this recording, and the video effects are quite amusing.
When I first saw Bob appear, I had to adjust my focus ... thought he had tried on an oversize space helmet :)

Thanks for the good mood :)
Pierre

wrench

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:35 am

That's another welcome Christmas treat I did not see coming. Thank you all for this wonderful video.

Has anyone else in North America noticed when there is a massive amount of fun afoot, Dutchies and Scots are likely involved? :laugh:

cosmicmechanic

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:40 am

Well that was of course really lovely!

Bob, very much enjoyed you singing, I don't think I've heard you before, would love to hear more!
Anton, great to see you again, it's been a while and you're definitely still alive and kicking the guitar's butt and clearly having fun in this one! :P , well done!
Willem, very much enjoyed your big smile and interacting! :)
Claire, never played the song? Well girl, the way you pulled it off really shows your musicality :cheer:, it's obviously natural to you. Great to see you playing the guitar as well!
AndyT: Jingle Bells in the sun, that would be an odd picture over here! :dry:

Well done gal and guys! :)

Ness

Yamaha48

Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:49 am

What a lot of fun to see this video.
Big compliments going to Tom,good work mate.
Thanks to my other guitar friends,to make this posseble.
Yeh and the lovely Claire,what a good voice and the first time i see here with a guitar.
Hey Tom you give here your Taylor?? what a big pressent.

cheers from Holland Anton

tombo1230

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Scott, have a very Merry Christmas mate.
Cheers! :)

Pierre......so funny!........a space helmet ha! ha! :laugh: ......brilliant! :)

Wrench. the Dutchies and the Scots are lovers of fun and we get on well at International football as well. :)

Ness, kind words, I'm sure Claire could get a tune out of a vacuum cleaner lol! :laugh:

Anton. thanks for being a great sport along with Willem,Bob, Andy and Claire. Without you guys Pierre reccons we
would be looking at an empty space helmet, lol!

As for the Taylor Anton.....well, erm,.......moving swiftly along.... :P :huh: :dry: :laugh:

Tom N.

lueders

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 pm

Well Merry Christmas Everybody, that was great!! :laugh: :) :laugh: :) :) :laugh: :) :laugh:
This was very festive & enjoyable!! I thought everyone played & sang quite nicely!
Really neat to see! love the snow globe deal! I wish I could do that stuff! (Adobe AfterEffects you say, Tom?)

RicksPick

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Happy Xmas
Well It is now
Thanks to you all

RicksPick

tombo1230

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:50 pm

lueders wrote:
Well Merry Christmas Everybody, that was great!! :laugh: :) :laugh: :) :) :laugh: :) :laugh:
This was very festive & enjoyable!! I thought everyone played & sang quite nicely!
Really neat to see! love the snow globe deal! I wish I could do that stuff! (Adobe AfterEffects you say, Tom?)
Yes Cori, it's a beast of a program and not very intuitive to be honest, needs a lot of hours usually, like most of these things.

I ran out of time on this one, had more ideas.

Tom N.

tombo1230

Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:51 pm

RicksPick wrote:
Happy Xmas
Well It is now
Thanks to you all

RicksPick
Merry Christmas Rick. :)

Tom N.

BobR

Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Tom,

I just got home from work and saw this. Thanks so much for putting in all together. I hope you're healing up from your injury.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic