Busking Train

shargram

Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:48 am

My video for Marry Me by Train.This is the solo acoustic version.

PLEASE NOTE: If video was recently uploaded it will not work yet. YouTube will need a little more time to get the video ready. Please check back again soon.

rapsidy

Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:11 am

Shargram

I felt bad you have put all these videos up and you have received no response, who have you upset lol :blink:

Well its obvious you are a very accomplished player and singer, i really enjoyed your performance i have not heard this song but you have made me want to youtube it.

Great job

im off to have a gander at the rest of your vids

thanks again

Brad

tvarga

Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:05 am

Wow Shargram, that was really wonderful. Great playing and singing!
You're ready for an open mike somewhere. :)
-Tom

shargram

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:23 pm

rapsidy wrote:
Shargram

I felt bad you have put all these videos up and you have received no response, who have you upset lol :blink:

Well its obvious you are a very accomplished player and singer, i really enjoyed your performance i have not heard this song but you have made me want to youtube it.

Great job

im off to have a gander at the rest of your vids

thanks again

Brad
Hi Brad,

Thanks for your comments on Marry Me by Train.This was apparently the most requested song for weddings in the USA last year.I do find it a bit strange that my vids have had so few responses, go figure.Please check out my Youtube channel by typing in the word shargram and I have over 200 vids there.I get a lot more responses there than I do here.

George

shargram

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:25 pm

tvarga wrote:
Wow Shargram, that was really wonderful. Great playing and singing!
You're ready for an open mike somewhere. :)
-Tom
Thanks Tom,

I do frequent open mics every week and I enjoy doing so, I also gig a lot.Thanks for your comments, very much appreciated.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:29 am

I do find it a bit strange that my vids have had so few responses, go figure.Please check out my Youtube channel by typing in the word shargram and I have over 200 vids there.I get a lot more responses there than I do here.
George
I'm going to take a stab at explaining the lack of response for you George, at the risk of presuming too much and answering out of turn for other TGers.

If you go through the Busking threads you will see that there is a give and take and a lot of mutual support going on. There are relationships here built on mutual respect and much interaction. I normally respond to most video postings but I always respond to someone who has responded to one of my postings. I stopped responding to folks who never responded to mine. I think I responded to most of your first posts, I'm not sure if you responded to any of mine (or anyone else's) in the recent Canadian collaborations.

I can go to your YT channel and see all your posted work (which I have and I subscribed to you a couple of weeks before you joined TG). As you know, I love what you do and many of your videos are really useful when it comes to help learning the songs. Everyone should check out your YT channel. But that's not what's going on here on the TG buskers threads... its much more about supporting each other's attempts to improve. When you post 30 vids within the first couple of weeks but haven't responded to many (any?) videos from other members, it makes it all look a bit one-sided, as if you're not so interested in what others are doing but are very keen to get feedback on your own stuff. TG is a much more tightly knit community than YT and it is all about mutual support , feedback and learning.

I hope that helps... just my own take things and certainly no offence intended George!

Chris

jayswett

Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:43 am

Your videos are very enjoyable. Nicely done as always.

shargram

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:38 am

jayswett wrote:
Your videos are very enjoyable. Nicely done as always.
Thanks Jay, much appreciated.

Cheers,

George

boldent

Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:19 pm

This is my favorite song from the ones that you posted. I've came back several times to listen to it, thanks for sharing.

shargram

Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:02 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I do find it a bit strange that my vids have had so few responses, go figure.Please check out my Youtube channel by typing in the word shargram and I have over 200 vids there.I get a lot more responses there than I do here.
George
I'm going to take a stab at explaining the lack of response for you George, at the risk of presuming too much and answering out of turn for other TGers.

If you go through the Busking threads you will see that there is a give and take and a lot of mutual support going on. There are relationships here built on mutual respect and much interaction. I normally respond to most video postings but I always respond to someone who has responded to one of my postings. I stopped responding to folks who never responded to mine. I think I responded to most of your first posts, I'm not sure if you responded to any of mine (or anyone else's) in the recent Canadian collaborations.

I can go to your YT channel and see all your posted work (which I have and I subscribed to you a couple of weeks before you joined TG). As you know, I love what you do and many of your videos are really useful when it comes to help learning the songs. Everyone should check out your YT channel. But that's not what's going on here on the TG buskers threads... its much more about supporting each other's attempts to improve. When you post 30 vids within the first couple of weeks but haven't responded to many (any?) videos from other members, it makes it all look a bit one-sided, as if you're not so interested in what others are doing but are very keen to get feedback on your own stuff. TG is a much more tightly knit community than YT and it is all about mutual support , feedback and learning.

I hope that helps... just my own take things and certainly no offence intended George!

Chris
Thanks Chris, I take everything you say on board.I always respond to a comment on any of my videos, but I shiould really be more active in looking at other guys videos and commenting on them.This I will do.

Cheers,

George

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic