Busking Halleujah

shargram

Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:39 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
shargram wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:
Very nice version.
Thanks Al, much appreciated.This was from Dan Fogelberg's "Live-Greetings From The West" cd/video.He did it solo acoustic as per my video(only he did it much better).I have over 200 videos on my Youtube channel if you'd like to visit.Just type in my user name shargram and it will take you to my channel.If you like what you see, or if you'd like some help on any that you see, please feel free to subscribe.I will help any way I can.I have tabbed all my videos myself.

Cheers,

George

Dan Fogelberg did Hallelujah?
Al,
Dan Fogelberg did NOT do Hallelujah to my knowledge, I simply put the wrong reply in the wrong song.I had a comment on my video for Make Love Stay by Dan, and I mistakenly put it as a reply to your comment not realising it was Hallelujah.I still appreciate your comments on Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen of course.
George

jayswett

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 am

I played this song at an open mic two nights ago. Suffice it to say that I did not play it as well as you did. Well done.

shargram

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:28 am

jayswett wrote:
I played this song at an open mic two nights ago. Suffice it to say that I did not play it as well as you did. Well done.
Thanks my friend, very much appreciated.

George

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic