Collaboration of Eleanor Rigby with the TG Canadians

neverfoundthetime

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Collaboration of Neverfoundthetime & The TG Canadians jamming Eleanor Rigby.
A taste of more to come. How many familiar TGers can you identify in this little clip joining in with me and my sister Wendy?
We did get a number of songs in the can during our 24 hour hook up the last two days in Ottawa. Let's see which ones get posted, eh Al?

michelew

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Aaaaaah, that's easy! ;)

Pierre on the right, Marc and Al sitting down, obviously you and your sister! How great to see and hear her too!

Oh gosh, what a a blast and how much fun to watch that! Luckily I've had my share recently otherwise i'd be totally and déad envious!

Can't wait to see what else is coming! :cheer:

Ness

(how many exclamations did I use??? Haha! Well as long as you get the point! :P )

BobR

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:39 pm

Very nice surprise,

I can see Pierre, Marc, Chris, Chris's sister Wendy, and someone on the right I couldn't make out. (I saw Vanessa's post who spotted Al) I should have guessed :lol: .

More Please.....

Happy New Year

sbutler

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Well now, that was sure fun on cold winters night! Thanks Chris. Thanks a bunch.

Scott

neverfoundthetime

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:54 pm

You guys are just too good... but you have missed one out of camera shot but not out of sound...

daryl

Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:56 pm

Definitely Pierre and Marc. But I is that really Al in the bottom right corner? And do I here Tammy?

Lavallee

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:04 pm

Yeah, I knew you were going to say that :lol: , since you said 'how many are joining in on my sister and me', the question wasn't how many can you actually séé?.

However, I got the feeling that Tammy was there, I'm sure she would never wanna miss out on this! ;)

neverfoundthetime wrote:
You guys are just too good... but you have missed one out of camera shot but not out of sound...

BobR

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:20 pm

Sorry Tammy how could I have missed you :blush: . Hope to see and hear you all in your next performance. :laugh:

AcousticAl

Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Well that was fun! A great time with great music, food and friends. One complaint though- it was too short!!
I was actually quite rusty, as I'm sure you'll see in a few other uploads.. but Chris was very good at keeping us focused and chugging along.
Chris and his family were all EXCELLENT hosts, and it was a pleasure to spend time with them over the holidays.

Cheers!!

neverfoundthetime

Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Great to see you got home ok Al... does Canada have a new land speed record?

It was an wonderful pleasure to have Al, Marc, Pierre and Tammy (and husband Mike) over to a 24 hour jam. And my sister Pat and her family made us all very welcome and fed and wined us and gave us the run of the house for the duration. My little sis Wendy and my daughter Alessandra joined in on vocals on some songs and a merry time was had by all. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while and I'm so glad everyone took the time to travel to Ottawa. My niece Becky, nephew Mike, brother-in-law Caje and Becky's boyfriend Dave all took part one way or another as you will see in the videos which will be popping up over the next few days....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic