Collaboration of Eleanor Rigby with the TG Canadians

tombo1230

Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:21 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Great to see you got home ok Al... does Canada have a new land speed record?

It was an wonderful pleasure to have Al, Marc, Pierre and Tammy (and husband Mike) over to a 24 hour jam. And my sister Pat and her family made us all very welcome and fed and wined us and gave us the run of the house for the duration. My little sis Wendy and my daughter Alessandra joined in on vocals on some songs and a merry time was had by all. This is something I've been wanting to do for a while and I'm so glad everyone took the time to travel to Ottawa. My niece Becky, nephew Mike, brother-in-law Caje and Becky's boyfriend Dave all took part one way or another as you will see in the videos which will be popping up over the next few days....
Fantastic Chris, looking forward to this :)

Tom N.

haoli25

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:20 am

What a great Christmas present for us all. Thanks to everyone involved for the HUGE smile I have on my face right now.

Bill Image

buddy

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 am

Wow, This is really fun to watch ! I bet none of you felt lonely after this fun jam session.

willem

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:09 am

Thats what I ment with a huge thing happen,,thank you very much for the enjoymend and memories for them who was there..one a certain moment I could hear a Angeling harmonie I think it was Tammy...And you kept them going Chris,,,thanks for sharing..

W.

dsmarion

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:14 am

Great to see you all together and having fun! Not sure I could have identified Al by the back of his head. I knew he was there though from your comment about how many videos you would post though. And I saw Marc right away. And Pierre though it took me a minute or two. I am looking forward to seeing more of your holiday visit.

Scott

Hydroman52

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:22 am

What a perfect thing to do over the Holidays. And here's something you can do to enhance the video (it worked for me, anyway). Double click on your video to watch it from YouTube, and then, click on the little snowflake near the left side of the control bar at the bottom (control bar is that thing with the play button and volume control) to make it snow on the party. It may only be available there for a limited time, so you'd better hurry.

Hydroman52

abiliog

Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:30 am

Great fun
Thanks for this beautiful surprise.

Oh, and I saw the Christmas spirit too :)
Abilio

suziko

Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:49 am

That looked like so much fun, guys! I wish I could have joined you!

Suzi

MarkM

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:07 am

Chris that was wonderful. What a nice surprise to see so many TG friends together having a great time over the holidays. I wondered where everyone was as its been very quiet around here lately. Take care and Happy New Year!!

MarkM

cosmicmechanic

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:05 pm

This was one tune that came together in short order. Chris suggested we do it, pointed out the few simple chords, and the main voices are Chris, his sister Wendy, and Tammy (nice !). I'm pleasantly surprised at the combination of the two "walls of sound", that is, a bunch of guitars vs the vocals. Reminiscent of the wave of violin and vocals on the original :) Thanks to our hosts, we felt snug as a bug in a rug !

Pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic