Collaboration of Whatever's Written in Your Heart with the TG Canadians

dsmarion

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:26 am

A pleasure to watch and see you all having fun. Nice vocals and harmonies, Chris you obviously love this song because I can hear the emotion in your voice. Nice job all around.

Scott

BobR

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:12 am

I loved it. Playing and singing with good friends and family is what it's all about. So cool that TG has brought people together.

Happy New Year Everyone.

Bob

PS Nice camera work. I got to see everyone this time around :)

MarkM

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:13 am

Great job everyone!! As stated earlier, the backing vocals were stunning!!!

wrench

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:16 am

What a fantastic gathering. I think I found all the attendees except one - Chris, where's your pants? :laugh:

Lavallee

Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:25 am

It was great to be at Chris's sister Pat , her husband Caje (the camera man) and the rest of the family who treated us like if we were family. We had a lot of fun playing as you will see even more than what is posted so far (Thanks Chris for taking care of that). Regarding this song , I have been singing it in my head since yesterday. It was great with all the nice voices participating, including Wendy (Chris's sister) and Alessandra (Chris's daughter).

Thanks again Chris for inviting us

Marc

cosmicmechanic

Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:27 pm

This tune has sent me off on a Gerry Rafferty binge (I hope that doesn't imply that a "purge" will follow :)). What a great discography he created.

And it does show in Chris's voice that he feels the tune, it is a soulful experience to sing it as a group ... such a pretty picture ...

wrench wrote:
... Chris, where's your pants? :laugh:
Can't help you much there Wrench ... I think Chris was doing a tribute to Neil :)

Pierre

Music Junkie

Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:01 pm

That was great guys! I am so glad that you were all able to make it happen, especially at this time of year. Very special.

Loved the singing, harmonies and playing very much. Looking forward to watching the other clips now!

MJ

lueders

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:01 pm

That was sweet as blackberry cobbler!! Wonderful harmonies!! Uh yeah, I don't believe you folks had any trouble filling out the sound!! Great playing & singing once again!!! Very, very nice!!
I absolutely loved this!! Again great job all around! Gonna have find some G. F. Stuff...what a great song!
You all should be very proud of yourselves... This was a perfect song done perfectly! And great overall vibe to boot!

P.S. I agree with wrench, it's winter on the north American continent... You'd better get some pants, Chris. Lol!

P.S.S. I like the art in the room there... From the Thomas Kinkaid-looking triptych, to the wooden relief deals on the wall to the right, & the little wooden man in the corner there...

willem

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:15 pm

lueders wrote:
P.S. I agree with wrench, it's winter on the north American continent... You'd better get some pants, Chris. Lol!

P.S.S. I like the art in the room there... From the Thomas Kinkaid-looking triptych, to the wooden relief deals on the wall to the right, & the little wooden man in the corner there...[/quote]

Cori you got diverted,,but I think its ease for you...

lueders

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:12 pm

Willem wrote:
Cori you got diverted,,but I think its ease for you...

Doh, you found me out willem. Lol! I spend most of my life diverted. :silly:

P.S. I listened to this one again... It gets better and better! Loved it everyone!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic