Collaboration of Whatever's Written in Your Heart with the TG Canadians

Chasplaya

Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:30 pm

What a great job guys, green as Tovo here with envy! Had to put my shades on though the shine off those knees was a bit much lol

tombo1230

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:15 pm

Happy New Year!

Wow that was just fantastic! Really enjoyed that song and all of your singing and harmonies.

You guys/gals were just having the best time, I totally got that vibe from your video. B) Chris great job singing. :)

Gerry Rafferty stayed a couple of miles away from me when I was young. Sadly I never knew or met him.
He was a very tragic but talented guy as we all know....... Must have a dig about for Baker Street :)

It's funny, as you started to sing I thought mm that's familiar, then it clicked where I had heard it before. :blush: :)

Fantastic job! Loved it, thanks for sharing the fun. :)

Tom N.

michelew

Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:55 pm

Chris, Alessandra, Marc, Pierre, Tammy, Al, Wendy (hopefully I haven't missed anyone),

That was beautiful. The playing was so smooth and relaxed and sounded lovely. The singing was wonderful. I loved Chris' lead as always and the harmonies were very sweet.

That's what the holidays are about, getting together with friends and family and sharing a nice time.

Beautiful.

M.

dekotaj

Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:46 am

Happy New Year!!!

And BRAVO!!Folks.It was fantastic!!

Kevin

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:42 am

Thanks for tuning in folks (general thanks to all), I’m happy to spread the vibe of our time together and its fun to re-live it with you. To answer some of the questions:

- I put the who’s who info in the Visiting TG Friends thread.
- I proudly bared my knees to bring in a little Californian attitude to the room, I felt it was (k)needed ;-).
- The triptych artwork is by a local artist (Pat’s always been a fan of Canadian art and the rest of the walls are full of Caje’s photography).
- This was a song I really wanted to do and it was great how everyone got onboard and made it happen. Alessandra said I was bossy and apparently Wendy said, “Yes he’s always like that, isn’t it annoying”! I’m claiming artistic focus… and the proof is in the pudding! ;-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic