Collaboration of Teach Your Children

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:49 pm

Collaboration of Al, Pierre, Marc, Tammy: Teach Your Children:

Music Junkie

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:01 am

Aaaah Teach your Children, always a great song to play together and great to see Tammy some more. Also very nice to hear Pierre's singing a little better on this one, well done!

Maybe I've missed it, but this is obviously day-time, and Eleanor Rigby was in the evening, so how long have you all been together? I need details! :P

And gosh, sóme prepared table, you've all been wéll taken care of, that's really great as well! :cheer:

Ness

dsmarion

Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:26 am

Another great song to play in a group. I enjoyed that a lot - and I got hungry just looking at the spread on the table. You were well taken care of indeed! You must have had a lot of fun over the short time you were able to spend together. Did you all spend time trading guitars and playing bits-n-pieces or just do complete songs. I like hearing the "just fooling around" type of stuff sometimes as well as songs - and I am looking forward to the outtakes!

Scott

AndyT

Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:08 am

I heard Stevie Nicks singing in there. Was she hiding behind the camera?

I wish I could've joined in. Good fun!

willem

Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:23 am

Yes,,always a must do song, never leave it away,,I call this song now Tammy's one,however I got great memories from a meeting myself and got drilled on a ending note,,for me you can also fade the ending away but thats what you want or made a deal how you do it..
Knowing this song totally out memorie would give a great result I think..well thats with all songs I geuss..

Tammy,, I see you enjoy that song especialy on that long note ''sigh'' Its my favorite spot too..you must hold over two measers or two chords or 1 1/2 I believe..

Man what a table...well making music makes hungry..

fun,fun,fun

Willem

lueders

Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:56 am

A timeless classic! Sounded darn good to me!! And indeed very cool to hear both Tammy & Pierre loud & clear this time. It really
sounded nice! :) :) Very, very enjoyable! :)

b.t.w. That looked like the makings of a mighty fine feast out there in the dining area! :P

daryl

Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:48 am

What a spread! Very impressive looking. Oh and nice playing and singing too. Could someone please list what each guitar is? Just curious.

MarkM

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:34 am

Another fun filled version of this song. Now I'm hungry after seeing that table with all the food. Great job everyone!!

MarkM

BobR

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:08 am

Another fine tune , well played and sung. As others have said nice spread on the table. You must be having so much fun.

Thanks for sharing, More to come?

Marc do you always leave your guitar in dropped D?

Bob

willem

Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:25 am

BobR wrote:
Another fine tune , well played and sung. As others have said nice spread on the table. You must be having so much fun.

Thanks for sharing, More to come?

Marc do you always leave your guitar in dropped D?

Bob

Gee Bob you are sharp... :laugh: :laugh: It was that G he??

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic