Collaboration of Big Yellow Taxi

AcousticAl

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:28 pm

tombo1230 wrote:
wow! That was a zippy little number, I haven't heard that in years. Loved watching all the fun you guys were having over all the videos, just fantastic!

Chris was that a Martin you were playing the Big Yellow Taxi number on? It sure looked like a guitar I have, mines is the Sigma made for Martin in Japan I think.

Tom N.
Chris played his Tak 12-string in this number..
He played my Martin in "If You Could Read My Mind".

tombo1230

Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:44 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
tombo1230 wrote:
wow! That was a zippy little number, I haven't heard that in years. Loved watching all the fun you guys were having over all the videos, just fantastic!

Chris was that a Martin you were playing the Big Yellow Taxi number on? It sure looked like a guitar I have, mines is the Sigma made for Martin in Japan I think.

Tom N.
Chris played his Tak 12-string in this number..
He played my Martin in "If You Could Read My Mind".
Thanks Al,
it's the double of a guitar I've had for years.

Tom N.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm

Hi Tom, as Al said, its a Takamine 12 string which is an exact copy of the Martin. Love it!

jayswett

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 am

Chris, I still find it amazing that you play guitar only to facilitate your singing. Your guitar skills are just too good for me to accept that! Another great collaboration.

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:36 am

That's a very kind comment Jay, much appreciated. My playing is improving, I must say. On the other hand, when I pay greater attention to my singing, I'm less satisfied! You can never win! But it is all moving forward so I'm grateful for that.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic