Collaboration of Adele, 'Someone Like You'

tvarga

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:07 am

Both the playing and singing was beautifully done!!
-Tom

michelew

Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 am

Claire, Kevin,

I LOVE this song and I LOVE this collaboration. Heartbreaking! Kevin your playing is simply beautiful. Claire WOW! you really have a gift that you use SO well. Intense!

Magic.

Kevin - is that a new guitar? Very pretty face and voice.

Michele

tombo1230

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:12 am

Hi just taking the chance on Claires behalf to say Al, Ness, Buddy, Daryl, Cori, DBurns99, Scott, Pierre, Chris, Tom V and Michelle thanks for your very kind words. Claire and I are glad you enjoyed this collaboration. Kevin did a fine job on the guitar, big thanks to Kevin. :)

We are away on holiday for a few days so this is my last post until probably Friday.

Many thanks! B) :)

Tom N and Claire.

willem

Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:27 am

Freakin beautiful,,while I was a round on the dropzone i saw a map KEVIN,,from day one I was curious what it would be and I can say WHAT A FREAKIN SUPRISE,,,

When I listen to Adele then every time I discover more and more what this vocalist can do with lyrics and melody,its all music and emotion and telling the story..and I can say that i enjoyed this collaboration just as much has I was listen to Adele..

Thanks Claire and Kevin you both are great...

Willem

suziko

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:00 am

Kevin, Claire and Tom,

That was such a beautiful rendition of a truly lovely song. As soon as it started playing, my daughter Emma (who is sitting next to me) perked right up and said, "I like that pretty music!" So, as you can see, you've got 2 fans in this household :)

Thanks for sharing this with us!

Suzi

jayswett

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:02 am

Holy cow. That was fantastic. I got that tight feeling in my throat that I am prone to getting when I am touched by a performance. Not very manly, I know, but what can I say? That was very nice. Kevin, where can I get those chords? Jay

dekotaj

Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:16 am

Hey Tom,Claire,

I had to work this weekend.Also a big football weekend.(SORRY Suzi)! But Mark M had a good weekend!!So last night was the first time I had to get on the computer and WOW,What a great surprise!!Then I read the PMs.Sorry Tom I did not get back with you before you folks left for Pairs.

Tom What a great job of making it work out,Truly Fantastic work.Thank you so very much!!!

Claire,Well young lady,You make that song work , (Beautifully) !!!! I cant think you enough for making and old mans dreams come true.If we were to ever meet,You should no you've got a big hug coming from a Old fat man.Thank you so very much for sing this song and( saving the outtro for me.)Hope you two enjoy your vacation as much as I did this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!BRAVO,BRAVO,BRAVO!!!!!!!!!

A heart felt THANK YOU again.
Loved it!!

Kevin

BobR

Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:38 pm

Kevin / Claire,

What can I say, I loved it. Excellent Collaboration.

THanks for sharing

Bob

PS Thanks Tom for the editing.

MarkM

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:37 pm

Claire & Kevin,

That was wonderful!! One of the best collaborations we've seen to date here at TG. I can't stress enough how much I enjoyed this performance. Thanks for sharing it with us.

MarkM

reiver

Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:48 pm

Congratulations to both of you - excellent performances, just as we've come to expect.

Stuart

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic