Collaboration of Rainy Day People

skaladar

Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:53 pm

Excellent work guys. Kev your playing was wonderful and the singing was fantastic Chris.
A super job at mixing and production as well. It was top notch all the way around.
You both should be proud. I so enjoy these collaborations … Thanks!

♫ Ken ♫

suziko

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:04 pm

Great job for the both of you!! Loved that lead bit from Kevin (it took me a second to realize it wasn't actually Chris playing it!! Just the way it looked...) and fab vocals from Chris, as always.

Suzi

suziko

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:13 pm

That was just perfect...!!

Kevin, your fingerpicking was great and I was particularly réally impressed with your fretting hand, you kept all those notes ringing as they should, fantástic sustain, no cutting off bassnotes or whatever, just perfect, absolutely loved that! Well along with Chris' gorgeous vocals, what more could we ask for, just AWESOME!!

Ness

dennisg

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:21 pm

I want to second what Vanessa said about the fantastic job you did, Kev, with your fretting hand. The notes rang out clearly and seemed to hang on forever like a choir of angels. Not to make your other hand jealous, the picking was gorgeous.

Chris, perfect vocals ... but I've come to expect those from you. All in all, I think this will go down in TG history as one of the best collaborations ever. Congratulations, guys.

schm040

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:25 pm

Thank you for doing this for everyone. You obviously put your heart into it. I loved it.

Matt

jayswett

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:55 pm

Well done, Gentlemen. I needed that after a rough day at work. Thanks for putting that together.

Craig

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:14 pm

Wow guys, that was just wonderful! Kevin, you playing was outstanding. I loved the little lead in there. Chris, you nailed that one. Just great vocals. Really professional effort.
Way to go.

Craig

reiver

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Many, many congratulations, gentlemen - that was outstanding. Flawless performances by both of you and an excellently produced video. Kevin, you're playing really was a pleasure to listen to (and your guitar looked great). Chris, another fabulous vocal from you - and an interesting affect on your voice, it seemed to me.........some sort of echo? Or were you in a box?!

Thanks, guys. Enjoyed that a lot.

Stuart

tombo1230

Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:56 pm

Super awesome job from both of you. You managed to capture the style and essence of the era when this was first written and played in the seventies.

Kevin as I know from your previous work and has been well documented by others here for this song, but I am happy to re-itterate, you did a fantastic, steady and technically beautiful job on the playing here and the lead Chris was the cream on top. Just brilliant!

Chris, beautiful vocals with a real nice tone to this song. In my opinion.....better than the original. I had a preview of this last week and knew it was going to be exceptionally good and you didn't dissapoint.

Well done on the mixing side of things Chris and with the artistic expression you have both shown in creating this lovely audio and visual work of art, you should both be proud. :)

Beautiful collaboration! B)

Tom N.

BobR

Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Kevin / Chris

That was just fabulous. All around just a pleasure to watch and of course listen to.

Great job guys,

Thanks for sharing this collaboration

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic