Busking Dutch song

willem

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 am

Craig wrote:
Willem,
I like the tune and I thought you did a nice job on the fingerpicking. Thanks for sharing.

Craig
Thx Craig,,your welcome,,I really learned it and started two weeks ago,,,I had to found out how they did it,,,so I'm happy,,well a bit..

Willem

suziko

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:54 am

Nice job on this one, Willem!! This song really suits your voice and I thought the picking sounded really good. Nice to hear a song done in Dutch, too.

Suzi

willem

Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:02 am

suziko wrote:
Nice job on this one, Willem!! This song really suits your voice and I thought the picking sounded really good. Nice to hear a song done in Dutch, too.

Suzi
when it suits then I must look for songs in this way he,,well I like instrumentals too that can be scary too with all his dynamics or melody and ringin/sustain

There are songs that I not practiced the whole way thru but I do progress thats so funny

THX

Willem

dennisg

Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Your performance of the song was really sweet, Willem. I thought your voice was as confident and clear as I've ever heard it and your picking was very nice.

We should have a busking thread for songs that are all (or at least partly) in a language other than English. It's good for us Americans to be exposed to other cultures through their music.

BobR

Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Willem,

It's nice to hear a tune in your language. Nice job on the finger picking and the vocal, even though I don't understand :huh:
Thanks for sharing

Bob

willem

Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:29 am

Dennis thank you very kindly,,English is a world language and the music is great and hope to cover many as possible in his best way..

Bob thx,,glad you liked it and I can't wait till you do an upload again..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic