Busking a Remake of the First Song You Ever Posted to TG

Hydroman52

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:04 pm

Hey Brad,

Nice job! Your hard work is paying off. The improvement in your playing and singing ability from you very first post on TG to this one is huge. You can be very proud of your accomplishment.

Hydroman52

AcousticAl

Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:50 pm

Nice one Bradley!

Soilid, steady tempo. And I always like how you go for it with the singing.

Cheers!

lueders

Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:49 pm

Damn, Brad!! :) :)

I can only faintly remember the first one...but boy, boy this one was sure nice!!!
You really went for it and it sure paid of for ya!! BIG DIVIDENDS!! Dug It...BIGTIME!! B) B)

Not that I don't like this just the way it is with vocals & acoustic...but I can't help but wonder what this might sound like with the "Acoustic Al treatment" with someone doubling over this some of the Gilmour-isms. I dunno just a thought. But, excellent, excellent, Brad.

rapsidy

Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:54 am

Daryl, willem, marc, hydroman, Al and cori

thanks so much for taking the time to watch i know everyones time is precious so i appreciate it. I am just wrapped from all the positive comments, it really helps especially with those times when you think oh its all just too hard. It really is encouraging to know all the work is paying off.

thanks all again :)

Brad

dennisg

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:23 am

Brad,

Your hard work here is definitely paying off. Your playing (and your entire performance in general) is better than ever. Way to go!

Craig

Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:00 pm

Brad,
I thought that was very well done all the way around! Strumming is solid, and you are singing with confidence which I think is huge.
Nice work,

Craig

neverfoundthetime

Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:00 am

Wow Brad, what a great post! Very steady playing all through and a great job on the vocalls... great delivery. Whatever it is you are taking, keep the dosage, its working fine ;-).

dekotaj

Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:10 am

BRAVO!!! BRAD

WOW,What a fantastic cover of a GREAT song.Guitar playing and vocals were top notch.

Someone has been practicing.Got the wrist behind the bridge,witch leaves the sound hole open.Barr chords hit on the run.Bass walk downs.From D5 to D with a hammer on.Look forward to see what you put up next.Sounded real good.Best of luck to you my friend.

Kevin

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic