Busking The Guess Who

Lavallee

Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:22 am

Hey Al, good work on this song. You learned it quite fast and the lick is coming out very well already. That lick at 1:00 does not look free at all going coming from a bar chord the lick and quickly after into strumming a bar chord. Love it

Marc

suziko

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:06 am

Al- that sounded really good! Did you start working on this song right after Neil put up the lesson or had you worked on it before? That's impressive progress! If you've got some of those guitar steroids to share, I'll have some too (as long as you can promise that bacne is not one of the side-effects! :) ).

Suzi

jim56

Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:12 am

Bravo Al! That was great, looking forward to the vocal part mixed in. Thanks for sharing your video. Jim

AcousticAl

Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:04 am

Buyer beware on the guitaroids, Suzi. ;)
Thanks for checking out the vid!

Hey Jim. Will be a while before I get to vocals- but thanks for your support!

dekotaj

Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:15 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
[quote]Dennis- you're right about this being a nice instrumental. Not the most cerebral lyrics. But I still might give it a go with vocals when I've got it down a bit better.

Hey Al; you're right about this being a nice instrumental.And sorry to have to disagree with you on the Lyrics.But being a HUGH Guess how fan.And even a bigger fan of Burton Cummings vocals.Got to do it with the Lyrics.Great the way it is.But I'm betting on fantastic with you doing the vocals.Bravo!!!Bro

Kev.

Al This is a song that Burton did I just love.Gilbert O'Sullivan Tune.Nothing Rhymed

.Gilbert O'Sullivan

Or

Or

I cant find( Thats Enough) By Burton.Great tune.Check it out if you get a chance.My favorite by him.

lueders

Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Gee, sounds pretty nice just like that, Al! :) :) Nice to post songs you're appreciative of too.
I'll leave the analysis to others that are more familiar with tune. But, it sounds pretty cool to me.

Chasplaya

Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:51 pm

Nice work Al, not overly familiar with the song , guess I need to check out the lesson. And I concur you are the speedy bee getting quick off the mark with this recent lesson.

daryl

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:13 am

Very well done Al, you're getting better all the time, great work, enjoyed it very much! :)

Ness

AcousticAl

Fri Mar 16, 2012 6:58 am

Hey there Kev. Good to hear you're a B.C. fan.. I am as well. And he's still got the pipes after all these years!

Cori- thanks for stopping by. Check out some other Guess Who songs in the package if you're unfamiliar. Well worth it.

Chas- thanks for checking it out. It's been a long while between uploads for you if I'm not mistaken. Any plans?

Ness- glad you enjoyed it and much appreciated!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic