Like to collaborate on a TG theme tune?

willem

Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:16 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
....can we have a windmill... I guess we are too early for Tulips? ;-)
Yes to early for the tulips but the mill is a great idea I can make a side view from out my bus/cab,,and maybe I go on the bike,,will see

a video is droped too...so only have to work on the local stuff,,hope Tom can work with it,,let me know..

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:44 am

Things are moving along here... we have some great tracks being contributed by 10 members.

Contributors can check out the Drop Box and look in the contributions folder to see what's been done so far... everyone else has to wait until we publish :P ;)

neverfoundthetime

Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:28 pm

Hi folks, a short up-date for you all.

We are moving along with quite a collection of contributions in the bag already. What we will need if we are the get the sort of video we are hoping for is some footage from more members. What we need is 20 second plus of unedited video shot from your moving car of your local area... anything which identifies where you are living... street signs, views, sky-lines, countryside and even YOU! We need as much of this as we can get to provide the backdrop to the song....so, if you have video camera (Iphone?) just point it out the window while you are driving somewhere and upload it to the drop box (I can provide you with the co-ordinates ) and we are on our way! If we can get enough stuff in this week, our man at the Beeb, Tom can make a start on the video. We won't be publishing at Easter as planned, but shortly after we hope.

So, go on, get those video cams out! Anyone can contribute to this.

Chris

neverfoundthetime

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 am

Many thanks for the video contributions so far! The best for our project are the ones shot from the car window showing the views down the road... great! So if anyone else gets a chance to film a short clip for us, just let me know.... still time to contribute.

The contributions box is filling up and Tom is going to have a fun time with the editing, that's for sure. So that process will begin soon so I guess this is the last call out to anyone wishing to add to this project.

Happy Easter eggs folks!

tombo1230

Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:14 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Many thanks for the video contributions so far! The best for our project are the ones shot from the car window showing the views down the road... great! So if anyone else gets a chance to film a short clip for us, just let me know.... still time to contribute.

The contributions box is filling up and Tom is going to have a fun time with the editing, that's for sure. So that process will begin soon so I guess this is the last call out to anyone wishing to add to this project.

Happy Easter eggs folks!
I have a sound mix done, so now to the pictures. I will start on that tomorrow. :blink: :woohoo: :)

Happy Easter!

schm040

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:52 am

Chris,

How do I send you a 20 second video? I am taking a video today on our way to the farm co-op to do our work share. I guess we will be filling peat pots today for our tomatoes in August!!

Matt

tombo1230

Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:47 am

schm040 wrote:

Chris,

How do I send you a 20 second video? I am taking a video today on our way to the farm co-op to do our work share. I guess we will be filling peat pots today for our tomatoes in August!!

Matt
If you private message Chris (Neverfound the time) with your e-mail address, he will let you know what to do.

Tom N.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:23 am

Yes, I'll send you an invitation to the drop box where you can upload your video to if you pm me your Email address.

thereshopeyet

Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:15 am

Thanks

neverfoundthetime

Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:40 pm

Wow, we've had a bumper weekend for contributions... thanks for all the videos... TG-Land is looking good!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic