Collaboration of The TG Theme Song

AcousticAl

Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
The video clips are great, showing some of the sights of TG-land including home-base Los Gatos, Seattle, Andy's house in Hawaii plus a distant rainbow, Abilio's back-door step and the Portuguese coast and Lisbon's imitation of the Golden Gate Bridge, Canada, Daryl's Vermont farmstead, Plymouth, Main, Swiss spring-time (did anyone spot the vintage E-Type Jag?), Dutch windmill, a Scottish Loch (that one had me guessing) and the TG Bnner.

Too funny that you put both the Canadian flag in there, as well as out other national treasure- TIM HORTON'S!
(their coffee is an addiction to 95% of Canadians!)

tombo1230

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:34 am

AcousticAl wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
The video clips are great, showing some of the sights of TG-land including home-base Los Gatos, Seattle, Andy's house in Hawaii plus a distant rainbow, Abilio's back-door step and the Portuguese coast and Lisbon's imitation of the Golden Gate Bridge, Canada, Daryl's Vermont farmstead, Plymouth, Main, Swiss spring-time (did anyone spot the vintage E-Type Jag?), Dutch windmill, a Scottish Loch (that one had me guessing) and the TG Bnner.

Too funny that you put both the Canadian flag in there, as well as out other national treasure- TIM HORTON'S!
(their coffee is an addiction to 95% of Canadians!)
I was told that was what fueled Canada. :)

Tom N.

Chasplaya

Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:11 am

Well done team another great example of our unique community...

beaker

Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:25 pm

Much fun guys!

Really enjoyed the video, what a great job all around. Great singing and playing, lovely videos and of course enjoyed Wally's part the most :P ! Gosh, some project, must have taken a lót of work especially from Daryl and Tom, how lucky we are to have them aboard!

Very well done guys!!!!

Ness

willem

Mon May 07, 2012 5:59 am

Glad I'm on TG again and looking forward to an great new week again!!!

Willem

PS I wonder if we only touched our self!!!

MarkM

Mon May 07, 2012 1:10 pm

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Loved every single second of this!!!!! All of you were outstanding!! Congratulations to all of you for putting together such a nice video.

MarkM

rapsidy

Fri May 18, 2012 2:52 am

well done people B)

not a criticism just an observation, in chris's response he pointed out the Tg members photos and where the clips came from , be nice if you could incorporate that info in the clip ,as to me they are just random pics that have no attachment, only the people who own them know where there from. So other than the theme song there would be no other clue what the clip was about, except for Kev? at the end with his dog, that had more relevance.

As i said just an observation/feedback to take nothing away from a very well presented clip ;)

Brad

michelew

Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:35 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:

Congratulations TG on the first 3 years of a fabulously successful website!

What a site!
And to celebrate we give you the TG Theme Song!
We hope it expresses the spirit of TG in the appropriate manner.
Many, many thanks to all the contributors who are certified TG troopers!
And a massive thanks to Tom and Daryl who did all the donkey work on the technical side mixing and syncing the audio and video and put up with dozens of emails from me asking if we could perhaps tweak everything just a little (again) and could we do this, that and the other (again) please?! and never a complaint. On collaborations like this, syncing is a difficult and time consuming job and Daryl and Tom went the extra mile many times. My hat is off to you guys!

Enjoy!
Chris

Contributors: BobR, Pierre, Daryl, Chris, Tom, Neil, Abilio, Kev, Dennis, Al, Andy, Willem.

Lead vocals: Kev
Chorus: Pierre, Willem, Bob, Chris
Rhythm guitars: Daryl, Chris, Bob, Pierre
Lead guitar: Daryl
Bass guitar: Daryl
Percussion: The Willie Nelson Band
Count-in: Willie
Video clips and pics: Al, Bob, Abilio, Chris, Daryl, Dennis, Neil, Willem
Audio Mix: Daryl & Tom
Video mix: Tom
Project Manager & margaritas: Chris

Bump! This is an awesome community collaboration project!!! A must-watch. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic